- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Job Openings at Uasin Gishu County Government
Posted on: 21 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Uasin Gishu County
The County Assembly of Uasin Gishu in pursuant to section 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act 2012 and regulations No. 167(1) of the Public Finance Management Regulations 2015; is in the process of establishing an Audit Committee whose responsibilities and roles are as spelt out by the Regulations.
The County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyans for the positions of:
- Dispensing medication and other consumables as per prescriptions/requests.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with set rules and regulations
- Maintaining pharmacy records
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Collection and compilation of health information
- Ensuring that the information is available for decision making.
- Ensuring the availability and safety of medical records
- Analysis and reporting of health information
- Diploma in Health Records from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered with Association of Medical Records Officers-Kenya
- Certificate in computer applications.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments
- Carrying out audit inspections of the annual accounts of Co-operative Societies
- Collecting data on periodical financial returns, estimates of income and expenditure
- Collating, evaluating and documenting audit evidence
- Make recommendations based on audit finding
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economic, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or Co-operative Management from a recognized institution; And
- Post graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management lasting not lasting than six (6)months from a recognized institution; OR
- Certificate Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part III or certified Internal Auditors(CIA) Part IV from a recognized institution; OR
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; – Co-operative Management, Cooperative Auditing, Internal or finance from a recognized institution; OR
- Served in the grade of Co-operative Auditor I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Arranging the business and keeping the Minutes of the County Executive Committee subject to the directions of the executive Committee.
- Conveying the decisions of the County executive to the appropriate persons or authorities.
- Coordinating day to day administrative duties and logistics.
- Coordinating and drafting briefs, speeches, policy, memoranda, ministerial position and concept papers.
- Overseeing implementation of Government policies.
- Follow-up actions on Executive Committee decisions and directives with relevant departments.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the County Executive Committee.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of a degree in Social Sciences/ Management from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have not less than Ten (10) years’ experience in Administration and Management
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Uasin Gishu CountySimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Uasin Gishu County Government
- Job Vacancies at Sports Kenya
- Career Opportunities at National Industrial Training Authority
- Career Opportunities at Lamu County Government
- Internship Opportunities at Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- Job Vacancies at National Council for Population and Development
- Job Openings at Tana River County Government
- Latest Recruitment at National Council for Population and Development