AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide.
Reporting to the Driving School and Licensing Manager, the position holder will be responsible for creating and maintaining a data bank for qualified Drivers within the industry for member satisfaction and revenue generation. The position holder will coordinate the driver recruitment process from end to end to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction. They will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the office and will be expected to provide internal support to all functions within the association.
- Review candidate application forms to ensure information provided is sufficient to proceed with the certification process.
- Prepare and submit driver assessment reports to clients within the stipulated time.
- Enter and manage data for qualified drivers in the data base.
- Make use of driving school competence assessment section to ensure only qualified drivers are enlisted in the data base.
- Maintain proper records of all accounts mainly for the driver’s applications.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum job requirements
- Has knowledge and experience in recruitment and other HR functions.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Excellent planning and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of skilled mechanical repair, diagnostic and maintenance work on all Association’s vehicles.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain the Association’s motor vehicles
- Inspect motor vehicles to identify and correct defects.
- Requisition of spare parts and dispatch to the end users.
- Test vehicle condition after repair.
- Inspect purchased spare parts before repair.
- To ensure maintenance procedures are being followed and costs are being controlled according to operation budgets.
- Develop and implement a maintenance schedule.
- Advice the management on vehicles performance.
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Minimum job requirements
- Certificate in Automotive Mechanics or a related course
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a company
- Computer literate
- Must be dependable and an excellent time manager
- Should have a valid driving license
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will be required to provide support the Chief Executive Officer, Governing Council and the Senior Management team in interactions with internal and external audiences. You will be responsible for providing executive support and managing the day to day operations of the Office in an efficient and effective manner
- Providing all secretarial, logistic, administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Coordinating office management activities for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Researching, compiling, assimilating, preparing and maintaining confidential information and sensitive documents, and brief the Chief Executive Officer tor regarding content.
- Reading and screening incoming correspondence and reports and forward appropriate materials to the Chief Executive Officer and Heads of Department for advice and action.
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and visitors and alerting the Chief Executive Officer on a need basis.
- Making referrals to appropriate staff or provide requested information, including the Chief
- Executive Officer’s stated position on routine issues.
- Acting as liaison between the Chief Executive Officer, Governing Council, and Heads of
- Department, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
- Identifying, anticipating and preparing information requirements for the Chief Executive
- Officer for meetings, appointments, presentations among others and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
- Preparing draft agenda, coordinating meeting attendance and collect materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences; taking minutes and keeping records of proceedings.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and editing documents prepared for the Chief Executive Officer’s signature.
- Coordinate and facilitate a seamless and orderly day-to-day operation and execution of the
- Chief Executive Officer r’s calendar through arranging appointments, meetings, conferences and appropriate meeting rooms.
- Assist with preparation of the office budget, especially in regard to equipment and supply needs.
- Assist with the establishment, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Participating in and /or coordinate committees or task forces.
- Establishing and maintain various filing and records management systems in relation to the
- Chief Executive Officer’s office.
- Making travel arrangements; preparing itineraries and maintain travel vouchers and recordsfor the Chief Executive Officer and Governing Council.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your application letter together with your updated CV to reach us by 18th March 2019, to email@example.com