Janta Kenya is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Our client is an engineering and distribution company, they seek to hire a Sales Team Leader who will lead the Sales team to ensure they meet their obligation of continuous growth of profitable customers.
The ideal person will be in charge of doing Business to Business sales (B2B) and meeting the sales targets.
- Prepare Sales strategies and taking steps to have an impact on the market.
- Setting and achieving sales targets by properly following a strategy.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Development and improvement of products and services
- Establishing and keeping good relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- Managing a proposal throughout its development and supervising the involved team.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Motivating fellow employees to bring more efficiency and quality in work.
- Determining business growth plan.
- Must have a business-related Degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a team leader.
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and business development.
- Consistent track record in achieving targets
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be mature
- Be a team player
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
Our client in an FMCG Industry is looking for a Sales Representative with Driving Experience in Nairobi who can sell perishable goods to join their committed team.
- Great sales attitude with at least 1 year experience in FMCG industry
- Updated Driving License with 5 years driving experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
- Business oriented (Agribusiness is an added advantage)
- Recent certificate of good conduct (at the very least proof of application)
- Flexibility on location
- Ability to work long hours
- Should be aware about same day deliveries of perishable goods
- High integrity
- Can work without Supervision.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 24th April 2019 clearly indicating the position on the subject line.