- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Job Vacancies at Sheer Logic
Posted on: 17 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
- Oversees and enforces the Club shop operations policies, procedures, controls, and fee structures to ensure the safekeeping of assets, inventory and resources.
- Oversees the supervision of the maintenance of club facilities e.g. swimming pool and golf operations personnel.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Displays leadership in member’s hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for member’s relations.
- Approves and Orders supplies associated with club activities.
- Develops and oversees an innovative event management schedule and other club activities program that services all customer segments.
- Schedules and chairs regular staff meetings focused on customers, operations, revenue growth, cost containment and continuous improvement.
- Maintains a close working relationship with the club attendants and other department heads to ensure an effective, fluid inter-departmental operation.
- Responsible for the overall day to day service levels for the Clubhouse food and beverage outlet to include the club shop and locker room.
- Responsible for financial results of the sports club, food and beverage and retail outlet.
- Maintaining budgeted beverage cost, wage cost, and supporting the sales efforts to drive top-line revenue.
- Reviews findings from member’s feedback with employees to develop appropriate corrective action.
- Prepares annual and monthly budgets for club operations.
- Addresses member guest complaints and resolves problems immediately.
- Establishes guidelines for club Operations for employees to easily understand expectations and parameters.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Act as a role model to all employees by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected of all employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required by the management
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be friendly and personable.
- Self-motivated with the desire to promote and market.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong leadership and strategic planning experience
- Experience successfully managing a large staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration with relevant experience in a Members club management.
- Minimum of four 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
go to method of application »
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to customers;
- Part Check;
- Communicate with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems and to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction;
- Clearing of the table after serving customers;
- Serving customer with full satisfaction;
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits;
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers;
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change;
- Greet customers entering establishments;
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas;
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners;
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons;
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Food and Beverage certificate;
- Diploma in food and beverage production and service will be an added advantage;
- At least 1 year prior experience in a reputable hotel/restaurant (A must);
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Impeccable interpersonal skills;
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th April 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Club Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheer LogicSimilar Jobs
- Chief Architect Officer at Career Outsourcing Limited,
- Jobs at Reeds Africa Consult Ltd (RAC)
- Sales & Marketing Internship at Eagle HR Consultants
- Job Vacancies at Sheer Logic
- Financial Analyst at GrowthAfrica
- Job Vacancies at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited
- Vice President, Policy and State Capability at Millar Cameron
- FMCG Sales Trainer at Recours Four Kenya (R4K) Consultants Limited