- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Job Openings at People Foco
Posted on: 14 May, 2019
Deadline: 18 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People FOCO
We are a HR Consultancy firm that is very passionate about people and their contribution towards the growth and success of any organization. We create systems that are streamlined towards the attainment of the organizations goals and build the capacity of the organizations employees to deliver results.
- Data entry and bookkeeping.
- Weekly petty cash and payments report.
- Filing and producing monthly financial reports.
- Monthly Expenditure and income Report and performance report for advocates.
- Annual Profit & Loss report.
- Monthly Receivables/Pending Fee Notes report
- Recommend on cost control and ways to maximize profit.
- Filing monthly VAT returns on time.
- Filing income returns by April every year in consultation with the CEO or Head of Finance & Operations.
- Assist in preparation of end of year financial statements and budget forecasts in consultation with the CEO or the Head of Finance & Operations.
- Assist in preparation, review and keep updated the Firm’s accounting Manual;
- Following up unpaid invoices from clients;
- Paying approved invoices from suppliers and requisitions for petty cash;
- Check and recommend for approval by the CEO or Head of Finance & Operations all requisitions made by staff and or administrator for payment.
- Making necessary approved payments on behalf of the Firm.
- Banking Cheques, cash etc;
- Preparation of Bank Forms required for funds transfers;
- Maintain updated cash book;
- Ensure that all files have corresponding receipts and expenditure requisitions;
- Reporting to the Management on international accounting standards;
- Receiving Cash and cheque Payments;
- Writing Cheques for signature by Firm signatories;
- In consultation with the Head of Finance & Operations and the CEO, develop vendor manuals.
- To select and recommend vendors /suppliers to supply the Firm with appropriate services eg. Carpenter, Auditor, Water Supply, Stationery supply, printing services negotiate competitive prices.
- Develop vendor assessment tools in consultation with CEO or Head of Finance & Operations.
- Act as a Firm’s agent to bank accounts (where nominated) and opens new accounts and maintain them as required.
- Ensure the firm develops and maintains a saving and investment culture and come up with recommendations on how to consistently do so and research on options available.
- Operating Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
go to method of application »
- Conducting legal research in matters assigned to you before execution;
- Drafting and registration of commercial and conveyancing documents;
- Drafting and registration of financial and security documents;
- Review of commercial, conveyancing and security documents;
- To prepare for and attend to court for mentions, trials and other court proceedings;
- Drafting of and facilitate timely filing by clerks’ pleadings.
- Prepare fee notes and quotations for clients before commencing any work and to follow up payments from clients as they fall due;
- Meet clients for interviews, pre-trials and taking of instructions;
- Follow up and coordinate with work with other Advocates, Legal assistants, pupils, clerks and track progress to completion.
- Ensure that every progress, milestones and status of all pending files are updated on WakiliCMS for ease of follow up and directions by the CEO.
- Ensure that Clients are updated on their matters regularly and monthly status reports are ready and send to clients on time;
- Delegate responsibilities to Pupils, Legal Assistants and Clerk as and when necessary on behalf of the CEO I furtherance of your work.
- Review documents prepared by Junior Advocates, Pupils and Legal Assistants.
- Instructing clerks to attend to land and company registries to lodge documents and follow them up until completion.
- Consult and update the CEO of all matters being handled at the time on a weekly basis with recommendations.
- Ensure Fee earning Targets.
- Be a person of positive influence in the office and lead by example in adhering to Firm policies and Culture.
- Other tasks and assignments ordinarily engaged in by an Advocate by custom and usage.
- LLB. Laws,
- Post Graduate Diploma- Kenya School of Law
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People FOCOSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Officer at Lean Solutions Group
- Business Development Intern at Algorithm Consulting
- Consular Officer at WTS Energy
- Supplier Operations Coordinator - Eldoret at Eldotec Consultancy Services LTD
- Head of Digital Channels Altima Africa Ltd
- Sales Executive at Harriet Group
- Operational Excellence Manager at Viscar Industrial Capacity
- Senior Software Engineer at Emerging Talent