BSK Global is a reliable partner serving its Customers in the principle of understanding their needs and serving to these needs on global basis.
BSK Global, in order to provide the quality and economical solutions its Customers deserve, provides an environment that its Employees, Suppliers and Stakeholders develop a sense of partnership.
As a Bid Executive, your main role is to work as part of the team to support and deliver all bid related activities. The job holder will work alongside internal teams and stakeholders to craft a well-written, accurate, compelling and responses to RFXs and other proposals complying with customer requirements to achieve goal of securing winning bids.
Prepare customer proposal requests and coordinate company bids to ensure timely completion and submission.
- Review customer requirements to ensure same achieved in the proposal
- Develop and draft proposals; RFPs, EOIs, prequalification and other proposal documents.
- Prepare bid checklist, organizing kick off meetings and clearly documenting responsibilities of each stakeholder.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information in the final proposal documents.
- Ensure quality assurance and review of the tender document is done by the supervisor & or relevant stakeholders.
- Consolidate responses from various stakeholders prior to submission ensuring completeness, compliance with client requirements, and professionalism.
- Ensure a winning proposal, compliant to specific client needs is always prepared for successful evaluation
- Monitor tender portal, newspaper adverts, client websites and communicate relevant tenders to the management.
- Advise and or timely escalation to management, issues requiring their attention.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the company communicating as needed.
- Organize and track all requests and responses using company databases.
- Contributing to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation.
- Communicate site visits requirement with the relevant departments and attend bidders’ conferences.
- Ensure timely submission of compliant and commercially sound proposals.
- Gather Tender opening details and circulate to all stakeholders.
- Produce the final proposal document in the format instructed by the client.
- Ensure proper filing of softcopy and or hardcopy of all proposal and tender related documents for future references.
- Other priority tasks as shall be assigned by supervisor
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT related studies with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in I.T Business Development/similar role.
- Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million product or complex services opportunities.
- Ideally has a background in solutions and services and experience of bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design.
- Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace.
- Sound commercial understanding, P&L and risk management skills.
- Have the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize task and to work under pressure to tight and demanding deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills with outstanding grammar and communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to take initiative and willingness to learn
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 31st May 2019 clearly stating on the subject “Bid Executive”