Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited is an award winning and certified woman – owned fully registered limited liability company in Kenya and a full spectrum professional HR Consulting services firm that has been assisting Public-Sector Organizations, Government, non-profit and for-profit organizations in Kenya and beyond.
Our client is a global company that creates and sells brands, produces brand assets and protects brand equities in five continents.They seek a very competent Production manager to join their Africa team in Kenya.
- Operates day-to-day print shop operations on strict deadlines.
- Improves set up procedures leading to cost improvement.
- Improves quality and consistency of all print.
- Manages labor utilization.
- Performs supervisory responsibilities including performance reviews of staff.
- Supports the development of related policies and procedures.
- Supports company sponsored events.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years progressive print production experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect). Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
go to method of application »
Industry: Manufacturing, Brewery
Our client is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverages seek a very competent Legal Head to join their team.
- Manage all legal affairs & corporate matters
- End-to-end management of all agreements and contracts
- Manage, liaise litigation
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc degree in Law
- Bachelors degree is a must; masters in law or MBA or Chartered Secretary is an added advantage.
- Member of Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th July 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.