- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Jobs at Rangechem Pharmaceutical Ltd
Posted on: 31 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Rangechem Pharmaceuticals
We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgical. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Pharmaceutical Technologist to join our team.
- Ride safely to their destination.
- Help with the loading and unloading of their products.
- Ensure their bikes are clean
- Report on any bike brakeage or accidents
- Keep logs of their activities.
- Make sure their bikes are maintained in good working order.
- Handle other paperwork related to the delivery; return pink copies, ensure the delivery sheets are signed, record mileage and time take per delivery.
- Follow route and time schedule
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve customer’ complaints
- Must have a valid driving license
- Good conduct
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Should be conversant with Nairobi and its environs
go to method of application »
Promote pharmaceutical product sales through effective interaction with health care professionals and organizations to increase the awareness and use of the company’s pharmaceutical products.
- plan work schedules and timetables
- plan and implement an effective call plan
- build effective business relationships with health care partners and customers
- prospect for new business
- develop strategies to approach potential customers and increase sales
- cold calling health care professionals to set up appointments
- distribute samples to licensed practitioners
- distribute information to health care professionals
- demonstrate product use
- answer questions from health care professionals
- organize and execute sales presentations
- take sales orders from customers
- develop and present educational programs
- organize group events and conferences for health care professionals
- maintain detailed records of all contacts and meetings and creating reports when needed
- keeping current with clinical data and presenting this data to health care professionals
- keeping informed about the activities of health care professionals and organizations in a specific area
- keeping current with the competition’s products, service offerings and activity
- establish and maintain effective working relationships with all company support departments
- provide after-sales service
- A bachelor’s degree in sales & marketing or any other related field.
- comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology is an added advantage
- experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry is an added advantage
- proven ability to promote and sell products and services
- A health care background such as nursing is as acceptable as sales experience
- on-the job company training program
- good product knowledge
- interpersonal and communication skills
- persuasive ability
- planning and organizing skills
- problem-analysis and problem solving skills
- judgment and decision-making skills
- negotiation skills
- presentation skills
Method of Application
Applicants to send their CVs to email@example.com or hand delivered to the Mitihani Hse Mfangano Street
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rangechem PharmaceuticalsSimilar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer (Android) at Maisha Meds
- Statistical Programmer at Phastar
- Housekeeper at Rangechem Pharmaceutical
- Principal QA Auditor at PPD