International Medical Treatment is a medical treatment facilitator that helps people seek high quality medical treatment overseas.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Submit and reconcile expense reports and send of invoices
- Assist in training staff members and new hire
- Assist in screening CVs and take part in the interview process
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other team members daily, ensuring that deadlines are met, and work is completed correctly
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, record keeping, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Any other tasks assigned
Qualifications and skills
- At least one (1) years’ experience working in an admin role.
- Excellent communication, writing and verbal skills is a must
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A team player and willing to put in long hours
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Excellent work management, prioritizing skills and problem-solving ability
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Proficiency in MS Office, with good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Basecamp, Trello or other project/task management systems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
Method of Application
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter as well as indicating your expected salary and include the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Closing date for applying for this position is 18th August 2019
Starting date is in September.