- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SharePoint Technical Lead at Volunteer Service Overseas (VSO)
Posted on: 8 August, 2019
Deadline: 18 August, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Volunteer Service Overseas (VSO)
VSO is the world's leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers live and work in some of the world's poorest communities. Sharing their unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities they work in lift themselves out of poverty. We're not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come.
- Act as the lead for all SharePoint related Project and Change Request development, design and implementation
- Investigate solution options, carry out feasibility studies and provide technical solutions to address organisational knowledge management requirements
- Design, demo and deploy new SharePoint solutions, to improve ways of working
- Work with the Infrastructure team to develop and manage the Office 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released
- Support integration with other core platforms as required
- Build strong relationships throughout the organisation and maintain a comprehensive understanding of business processes.
- Develop user training materials to promote adoption across the VSO footprint
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues
- Lead in creating / authorising and managing the technical solution documents for changes, enhancements and new projects and provide quality assurance on any development delivered by third party suppliers.
- Up to date knowledge of the Office 365 ecosystem
- Ability to configure SharePoint views and workflow to meet functional requirements
- Comfortable creating functional specifications, design and architecture documentation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Office 365 and SharePoint projects involving significant scale and business change
- Experience with and enthusiasm for coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Able to present complex technical information clearly to a non-technical audience, with the ability to provide the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to create a highly collaborative work environment consisting of both technical and subject matter experts.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, including substantial hands-on experience in complex process analysis and system design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) required
- Strong Project management skills
- Proven business analysis skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Willing to travel
- Able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Volunteer Service Overseas (VSO) career website on www.vsointernational.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Volunteer Service Overseas (VSO)Similar Jobs
- Technical Leader for Knowledge Management at ACDI/VOCA
- Job Opportunities at Concern Worldwide
- Surveillance Officer at International Rescue Committee
- CARTA Program Administrative Officer at African Population and Health Research Center
- Locum Clinical Psychologist at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Fresh Jobs at Kenya National Commission on Human Rights (KNCHR)
- ICT Senior Analyst at United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
- Expert 1: Expert for Statistics at Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)