We are a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country. We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional. We provide creative elements and services for your home, work and office. We have products to fit any style be it traditional, rustic, cottage, contemporary or modern.
We value every clients taste hence we always promote extensive dialogue and consultation so as to achieve every client's specific needs, be it corporate, residential etc. Our experienced project managers are always available to guide our client’s through the flawless and timely execution of any design project.
QV Interiors Ltd, is a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country. We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional. We provide creative elements and services for your home, work and office.
We are seeking to hire a Procurement Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking price or cost analysis before committing purchases
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
Required minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Purchasing and Supplies, Business Administration or related courses from a recognized University
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies or Advanced Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies or
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) qualification.
- At least three 3 years relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policies, and systems
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
go to method of application »
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing etc.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Degree or higher diploma in Public relations, secretarial courses, BA, social studies or a
relevant field of study
- 3 years Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets)
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent typing skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com quoting the Job title on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.