NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
REPORTING LINE / HOD Administration director
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
Diploma in Business Management/Human Resource
> 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal
- Good organization and planning skill
- Fluent computer skills (word / excel / outlook)
- Ability to prioritize & work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive and problem solver
- Positive attitude, active and flexible with fun personality
Group HR Administration & Coordination
In-charge as HR Admin for Nairobi and coordinator with respective sites on the following duties on day – day basis:
- Safe Keeping of Employee Files -
- All documents in originals / copies sent to Nairobi H/O from sites. Retain Original Signed Document at Head Office Nairobi and Copies to be sent to sites as per the Check List.
- Files be under lock and key at all times. Only files for current employees to be kept in the cabinets.
- Exiting employee’s files documents to file in Left Employment File. Do the same with files sent from sites on monthly basis.
- Neat and tidy filing systems as per the training to be maintain.
- Induction – Coordinate with respective department to carry out Workplace Induction to new joining employee as per the checklist form. Make sure it is signed by the new employee and the HOD of the department. (Attached Check List).
- PPE: (Personal Protective Equipment) -Administer employees PPE usage and Record keeping. (Attached Check List).
- Execute employee’s photo with PPE wearing and form signed by staff for WIBA Insurance (Attached Check List).
- Occupational Accident Register – Administer WIBA Register for both Permanent / Contract and Causals staff.
- WIBA – On injury / admission of staff - Co-ordinate with Insurance Admin. Office Nairobi on documents / procedures requirement for claims.
- First Aid – Organise 1st Aid training for Nairobi office with Coordination prior with the HOD.
- First Aid Kit – Organise and timely purchase of items / medicines as per OSHO or DOSH / requirements under regulation by law. Dispose expired items / medicines from the 1st Aid Boxes on timely basis.
- Medical Health Check-up – Organise all current staff (Permanent & Contract) as per the payroll register for medical examination and follow the procedure for new employees.
- In-Patient & Out-Patient – Liaising with site office for issue of timely medical LPO (Prepared by Procurement Office Nairobi only) for any nature of injury sustained by staff in event the hospital services are used.
- Fire Brigade Services (Sites Only) – Follow –up with sites: Organise for Fire Brigade systems procedures and training to staff. For any emergencies, the services to arrange by liaising with concerned department heads available at site at the time.
- Emergency Leaflet – Execute leaflet in various department with information of emergency contacts such as Fire Brigade / Hospital / Police / Security etc. as per LW advice.
- Administer Suggestion Box – Staff complaints and compliments.
- House Keeping – Administer and organize responsibilities for cleanliness, maintenance, aesthetic upkeep of all the offices within the compound area and all its surroundings within the perimeter walls.
- Fumigation - Organize for timely fumigation services, two times in a year with the advice from HOD.
- Absenteeism and Attendance – Generate details from the system, compare with the manual list and forward to the H/O Payroll Office.
Manual list for both Permanent / Contract and casual employees to handover to the security desk prior arrival of the employees.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
- Employees records are up-to-date at all time
- PPE usage and record are up-to-date at all time
- Daily submission of dashboard to concern persons
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NFT Consult career website on www.linkedin.com to apply