- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancies at Tupelo African Dishes Restaurant
Posted on: 26 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Tupelo
Tupelo is a reputable medium sized restaurant based in upper hill, Nairobi, Kenya and wishes to urgently fill the following position:
- Updating of items on stock records.
- Issuing of goods in the stores.
- Taking daily and weekly closing stocks both itemised and portions
- Receiving and inspecting of goods delivered in the store to forward for payments to accounts department.
- Posting of issuances on Micro Invest system.
- Physical stock taking in the store and preparing inventory report.
- Maintaining and filing procurement records.
- Ensuring the storeroom is neat for easy location of goods.
- Ensuring on delivery of goods both quality, quantity, price and expiry date are as to specification against Local purchase order/service order.
- Preparing an inspection report after delivery of goods.
- Carrying out market survey to ensure competitive prices and availability of goods in the market.
- With at least 3 years of hotel experience in the same capacity
- Experience using Micro Invest (Pergamon) is an added advantage
go to method of application »
- General benefits, compensation and reporting process.
- Timely staff Contract renewals & computations
- Performance management through employee appraisal process
- Managing disciplinary process, attend hearings and prepare minutes for the hearings
- OSHA, by ensuring that all the regions comply, with the aim of ensuring that work place hazards are reduced.
- Terminal clearances process.
- Leave management & reporting process.
- Managing Internship program.
- Employee time management
- Participating in recruitment process
- Conducting exit interviews
- In charge of overall office administration & correspondence
- Payroll Management
Method of Application
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting the job title on the subject . Kindly note that the salary is non-negotiable. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TupeloSimilar Jobs
- Sales Data Analyst at Tropical Heat
- Job Opportunities at Java House
- Accountant Clerk at Victoria Fish Place