CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Establish a fully-fledged security company
- Market and build a client base that shall sustain the company and make profits
- Work towards maintaining good client relationship
- Recruit, train and supervise security supervisors and guards and ensure that the meet the clients expectations
- Develop and implement security policies protocols and procedures
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Handling clients’ complaints and resolving them in a timely manner
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established Company Policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Ensure all Assignment Instructions and Incident reports are attached into Evolution.
- Investigate incidents and prepare Incident reports within 48 hours. Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are updated on to the Evolution system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory Occurrence Book and updated on Evolution with corrective actions implemented.
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessment by Inspecting premises to ensure adequate security is available and that all physical facilities comply with Health and safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Ensure on termination of a Contract all resources and equipment from client premises are returned to the Head office
- Act as liaison between the organization and the customer to foster customer attention by attending meetings personally to address any non-conformity identified
- Ensure Scheduled Site Trainings for assignments are conducted in liaison with the Training Manager as per schedule.
- Prepare all required reports as per the documented processes, recommend and develop strategies to improve the quantity and quality of service delivered.
- Adherence to systems, processes and policies.
- Any other duty assigned by supervisor
Academic and professional qualifications
- Must be a former serving EX police
- Degree in Security or Business Management, or Social Sciences from a recognized institution Professional qualifications required to effectively perform in the role:
- Certificate of good conduct
- A one year experience in an ISO certified organization and involved in QMS audits
Technical knowledge, skills and competencies
- Computer literate Investigation skills Knowledge of relevant legislations Knowledge of professional standards
Relevant Work Experience Required
- At least 4 years’ working experience as a security manager
- Good Communication skills,
- Good Organizational skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good Time management skills
- Good Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good Decision making and leadership skills
- Security sensitive Analytical skills
- Ability to manage crisis
Method of Application
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV by applying by 31st August 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will be on a rolling basis and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: CAPYEI does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment.