Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited - The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Internship
They will assist extensively on
- stock management
- office quotations , research and anlysis
- repairs and maintenance
- extinguishers , fans , licenses and service followup
- Internet, Hardware and software issue
- replacements and management of company assets
- system analysis
- Diploma or degree in ICT or Logistics or project management
- Keen attention to details
go to method of application »
Job Location: Nairobi , Rift Valley, Kisumu, Nyanza
Our client is a leading bakery and one of the oldest and most renowned among the bakeries in Kenya,They are looking to recruit a very competent Fmcg Sales Representative to join their team,
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Analyze the assigned market segment’s potential and determine the value of prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for counties in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expand customer base in the assigned market segment by building and maintaining rapport with key customers as well as identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, surveying consumer needs and trends as well as tracking competitors.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for prospective customers highlighting profile,share and value opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the assigned market segment, ensure adequate notice of stock
requirements and ensure that circumstances, which could hamper the market segment’s sales performance, are effectively managed.
- Prepare regular reports, that is, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the assigned market segment.
- Achieve assigned market sales operational objectives by contributing the region’s sales information and recommendations for strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Meet assigned market segment’s sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective measures.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct or applied for one
- Must have atleast 2-3 years experience
- Bachelors/ Diploma in sales
- Must be able to work shifts – day and night shift
- Currently not In school
- Good command of English
- Diploma or certificate in sales
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be target driven and independent
Method of Application
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 26th September 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.Indicate your expected salary in your application.
We are located on 4thfloor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi