Impala Club Kenya is a Private Members Club that is sports oriented. Our facilities include: an ultra-modern Health and Fitness Spa, a well-stocked Members Bar, Catering facility offering fairly priced and delicious meals, a floodlight Rugby pitch, separate Hockey and Soccer Pitches, Six Tennis and Five Squash Courts, Cricket Pitch with its own Pavilion, Big Screen TV in the main lounge, a Board Room, ample secure Cabro parking and expanded and refurbished 33 meter Swimming Pool, where Members and their Guests enjoy, Rugby, Swimming, Cricket, Gym, Hockey, Walking, Jogging, Pool, Table Tennis, Darts and Socializing, over our ample, well maintained grounds. We also have a Ladies Salon, a Barber shop and a Car Wash facility.
Impala Club wishes to fill the position of Security Guards with the following description:The role entails ensuring the club facilities are secure at all times.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
DISCLAIMER CLAUSE: The job description is not the exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position. The Job holder will be given Key Performance Indicates (KPIs) to measure their performance
- KCSE Certificate
- At least 1-year experience in similar position
- Good communication in English and Kiswahili
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry
go to method of application »
Impala Club wishes to fill the position of Receptionist with the following description. To provide administrative support to the Club, Members and Guests for effective running of the Club.
- Receive and welcome members and guests to the Club in a professional manner without discrimination
- Operate the Club’s phone by Receiving and transferring incoming calls in a courteous manner
- Handle all club enquiries and complaints in an effective manner
- Handle and respond to general correspondences
- Receive, issue receipts and register all payments from Members and Non-members.
- Produce daily summaries and periodic reports.
- Guide the new members on the Club’s facilities including Club Tour.
- Balance the sales on daily basis and maintain daily reports.
- Report any feedback, complaint or hazard to the relevant authority for effective operations.
- Ensure that the health club rules and regulations are adhered and enforced.
- Ensure safety of all club property under your jurisdiction. Report loss/theft immediately to the manager.
- Handle all membership queries and respond with relevant information to all enquiries.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing membership calls and escalate all technical enquiries to the membership desk.
- Daily calling of active members and defaulting accounts and upselling club activities to encourage club patronization by the membership.
- Maintaining a complaint log tool and sharing the report on a daily basis to the membership desk.
- Compiling details of all enquiries and their nature and forwarding the same to the membership desk for further action.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Front Office operations
- Certification in Customer care relations
- Proficiency in Computer application
- 2 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization
- Knowledge in Technical Areas
- Education & Experience In the Hospitality Industry is a plus
Method of Application
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this challenging position, kindly and urgently apply via email to email@example.com
When applying, kindly remember to
▪ submit one file containing your Application Letter, and detailed CV
Kindly also indicate details of your current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your telephone contacts. Original Certificates and copies of the same will be presented by those invited for interviews.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration