- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Video Editor at Family Media
Posted on: 24 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Family Media
Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya's most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations.
Founded in 1999, Family TV (Media) is a leader in Christian entertainment programming and one of the largest independent Christian media company in the world.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or in a related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Skills in graphics design will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject as soon as possible.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Family MediaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Anchor Marketing
- Jobs at Nation Media Group
- Graphic Designer at Switch TV
- Head of Talent at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Ad Operations at WeeMedia
- Internship Opportunities at Epsilon Publishers