- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Driver / Messenger at Jacaranda Health Solutions
Posted on: 27 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 October, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Jacaranda Health
Jacaranda Health is a social enterprise and operates as a 501(c)3 in the US. Our mission is to transform maternal health care in East Africa and make pregnancy and childbirth safer for women and newborns.
Reports To: Operations Lead
Business Purpose / Objective: Driver’s role is responsible for the operation of the JHSL vehicle to ensure that personnel and equipment is transported to and from the advised sites promptly. The driver doubles up as a messenger with duties highlighted below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the company vehicle is driven carefully always, not endangering the lives of the occupants and/or other road users, kept clean (both inside and outside) at all times.
- Observe traffic rules at all times as well as road courtesy.
- Ensure the vehicle is in good condition by constantly checking the tires pressure, engine oil, water etc. All anomalies should be reported to the relevant manager to ensure the matter is addressed.
- Maintain the driver log book register on all trips made and ensure all trips are authorized.
- Maintain a physical and electronic inventory for verification of all car related expenses such as fuel refills, repair expenses, interiors and car service trips.
- Report daily to the Operations Lead for all car related questions.
- Treat all members with utmost respect and professionalism.
- Report to work and leave work in a timely manner based on expectations set by Operations Lead.
- Collecting and delivery of cheques, documents and mail to and from customers.
- Paying of certain utility bills such as; water, electricity, etc.
- Delivering small equipment to and from various customers /service providers.
- Facilitate application of Visas on behalf of various staff.
- Any other responsibility given by the supervisor.
- 2 years working experience knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Experience in driving motorbike and cars. BCE and Riding license.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Person with integrity.
- Ability to take directions/instructions.
- Fit-to-work health report from a public health institution.
- Innovative and decision-making
- Stress tolerance
- Punctuality and Reliable
- Neat appearance
- Physically demanding job, person should be physically and mentally healthy
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application cover letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Driver & Messenger.
Deadline: October 11th 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jacaranda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyor at Nairobi Hospital
- Latest Recruitment at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
- Job Vacancies at St. Francis Community Hospital
- Human Resources Officer at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
- Nursing Tutor at Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
- Job Openings at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Job Vacancies at H&H Wellness International
- Theatre Nurse at Radiant Hospital