Médecins Sans Frontières is an international independent medical-humanitarian organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, sex, religion, creed or political affiliation.
- Ensure collation and entry of all data identified by project managers/supervisors into the appropriate data management systems while ensuring quality data.
- Ensure accuracy of the medical data entered into the mission’s database on a regular basis, according to MSF protocols and carry out regular back-ups.
- Perform data quality audits and quality checks regularly on the data.
- Provide regular statistical reports for the medical team as well as informing the superior of any missing information, major changes or big differences in data.
- Assist project supervisors and managers in interpreting data, analysing results and providing situational reports.
- Oversees all standard and adhoc reports generated by other staff and monitor for accuracy, precision and timely distribution.
- Capacity- build MOH Staff on use of MOH data collection and reporting tools through mentorship.
- Support facilities in maintaining data confidentiality and security.
- Know and ensure proper use of software used for recording (Redcap, Praxis and etc) Any other data management task as assigned by Supervisor/line manager.
Bachelor Degree in Health Records and Information Management/Information Technology or any other related studies.
- Familiarity with DHIS, Redcap and SGBV National reporting tools
- Essential working experience of at least one year with MSF
- Experience with use of EMRs
- Required solid computer skills (at least one analytical package) SPSS/EPIINFO/STATA etc
Fluency in English and Kiswahili
Desirable knowledge on medical statistics and database management
Teamwork, result oriented, committed to service and flexibility
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV & motivation letter as a single file by 18th October, 2019 under the subject “Supervisor Medical Data Entry – Mathare Project” to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal opportunity Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)