Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services.
In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
The successful candidate will collaborate with the rest of the internal content team to develop a cohesive content strategy.
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all written communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Handle the company’s social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter ensuring they are well updated with informative and interesting content to engage our audience
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience in communication with active writing engagements preferably in a service-oriented setup
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
N.B Interested candidates should apply with sample articles.
go to method of application »
Salary: 250K – 300K
The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring that all aspects of quality assurance and quality control procedures, systems and policies are maintained to ensure that products meet the established standards of quality including usability, regulatory approval and performance.
- Develop, interpret and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures and standards, including SOP, KPI’s and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Evaluate the adequacy of quality assurance and quality control standards.
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements e.g. KEBS
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and evaluate audit findings to develop and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOP’S
- Responsible for document management systems
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring the team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with the overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science related field
- Certifications in Food safety, KAIZEN and First Aid.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing.
- Product or industry-specific experience in the food and beverage sector.
- Knowledge of food product testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and reporting skill
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and attach sample articles to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on the subject on/before Thursday 17th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.