- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs at Elewa Company Ltd
Posted on: 11 October, 2019
Deadline: 12 October, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Elewa Company Ltd
Our team extends way beyond head office. In every school we work with, we have active Elewa Teaching Assistents (ETA) and Elewa Teaching Facilitators (ETF). Our network is a fun movement of people working towards 21st Century Education!
The Educational Content Development Intern will be responsible for:
- Developing tailored content, ensuring it responds to the needs of the targeted audiences as well as make data-driven decisions for content changes.
- Designing all course contents and developmental programs for Elewa’s educational, training and information programmes.
- Deployment of educational content in various educational contexts, specifically in face to face environments, physical publications and e-learning environments.
- Conducting scientific research to inform educational content development.
- Editing large amounts of information and organizing them into training programmes taking into account the users and their context.
- Coordinating subject matter experts, researchers, digital media developers, UI/UX developers, software developers and all kinds of consultants in the seamless production of quality educational content.
- Writing plans, scripts, storyboards and developing graphical/media assets necessary for the development of educational content.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholder with interest in educational content development projects.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time and which are related to the achievement of Elewa’s mission and vision.
Background, competencies and attributes (Knowledge, skills and abilities may have been acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education and prior experience or on-the-job-training).
- Knowledge, skills and experience in Instructional design methodology, adult learning theory, education pedagogy and Learning Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the Kenyan educational system; basic education, TVET education and university education including the new (CBC) 2-6-3-3 system.
- Strong evidence-based research skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments to meet the expectations and needs of internal and external stakeholders taking into account the timelines.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Must have adequate working knowledge of basic computer packages.
- Relevant university certification. A post-graduate qualification in a relevant field is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Analysing the education market landscape and creating insights through reports and suggestions that will drive business growth.
- Conducting and sharing continuous research on relevant customers, education market dynamics, possible competition and trends to feed in-house strategies
- Understanding and expanding target audience in order to maximize on online visibility that can contribute to sales of the company’s products.
- Developing marketing and communications plans and executing them in line with organizations strategic goals.
- Positioning the company’s products and services in ways that resonate with customers and users.
- Communicating with target audiences in a bid to nurture customer relationships as well as run social media channels to enhance audience engagement that would result in business growth.
- Creating marketing materials such as brand sheets, newsletters, news articles among others to be used for online and where necessary offline marketing.
- Coordinating the creation and distribution of marketing and communication contents including printed documents, media advertising, website content, and social media accounts.
- Working with the sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Following up with possible Elewa partner institutions for purposes of establishing and nurturing partnerships.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases in a bid to support sales initiatives of customer acquisition and retention through marketing and communications activities.
- Coordinating the writing of proposals and reports focused on marketing and communications aspects.
- Providing regular and accurate reports and analysis that clearly demonstrates return on investment (ROI) of the various marketing and communication activities.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time and which are related to the achievement of Elewa’s mission and vision.
Method of Application
To apply, email your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Elewa Company LtdSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Pwani University
- Deputy Headteacher at Kericho Primary School - Kenya Tea Growers Association
- Latest Jobs at Tender Care Junior Academy
- Job Openings at The African Leadership University
- French Tutor at Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology - AIHT
- Software Developer Coach at Africa Digital Media Institute
- Teachers at Premier Academy (Srimad Rajchandra Institute)
- Career Opportunities at Africa Nazarene University