Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients.
Our client a premier private school with international standards is looking to employ an experienced accountant who will report directly to the Finance Manager and perform the below duties.
- Accurate day-to-day financial record keeping and reporting
- Preparation of payment vouchers by following laid down approvals and ensuring attachment of all relevant supporting documents
- Providing input for cash advance requests or requisitions and help in collection of the supporting documents for these requests
- Update accounts payable sub-ledgers, ensure accurate posting to correct accounts, periods and perform monthly reconciliations
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices for school fees and other incomes
- Process all vendor payments and reconcile vendor statements
- Perform monthly cash and bank reconciliations
- Petty cash management
- Generating monthly trial balances for the Finance Manager’s review
- Post and reconcile M-pesa Paybill accounts
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Be responsible for day-to-day financial procedures including supplier payments, information sharing and filing ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken
- Ensuring that supplier contractual agreements are correctly in place for all key suppliers
- Prepare and assist during external and internal audits
- Participate in annual stock counts
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by school management
- Ensure that all statutory payments are done in a timely manner
- CPA (K)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Finance and accounts management
- Excellent oral and communication skills with the ability to present financial matters to non-financial managers
- High degree of computer literacy especially Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in SAGE 300 ERP is a must
- Ability to manage processes and maintain accurate records
- Must have good organizational skills so as to handle work in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to work independently and maintain flexibility in working hours
- Ability to coordinate tasks to meet deadlines
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Confident personality with an ability to multitask
- Well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- An interesting working environment
- Appropriate salary plus participation in the school’s medical and pension scheme
go to method of application »
Salary: 50K Plus commissions
- New business development – identifying and developing new external customer relationships
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the segment;
- Provide regular forecasts from the generation, management and closing of a significant pipeline of sales utilizing a CRM system
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned segment
- Train and lead the partners to maximize performance to ensure continued revenue growth and customer retention;
- Work closely with the partners to devise and deliver individual sales targets and subsequent revenues;
- Ensure that the segments for which you are responsible work effectively with the overall Sales, Marketing and Operations functions within the business;
- Develop strong relationships with Consultants in the industry at C – suite to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate Sales reports on, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned segment;
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of set revenue billing target as per revenue growth objectives
- Documented existence of Sales pipeline within the SLA’s captured on the CRM
- Accurately monitor accounts performance on a weekly basis to ensure each account meets set thresholds.
- Ensure 100% adherence to terms of LPO and debt collection from customers
- Accurately monitor product performance and contribution on a weekly basis to ensure balanced portfolio management between strategic and organic growth.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting of sales activities feeding into the management report
- Consistence weekly feedback to the management on the market needs for the portfolio under management.
- 100% compliance to sales automation tools, processes and set standards
- University Degree /Diploma in Business/Sales and Marketing
- Must have 3 years’ experience in B2B sales engagements
- Flexible to spend a significant amount of time travelling locally
- A team player
- Must uphold high levels of integrity and be honest
- Good Communication skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable track record of selling any products to the Agribusiness industry
- Ability to create winning bid proposals, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner;
go to method of application »
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Processing of VAT and Excise Duty and uploading on ITAX
- Processing of the payroll and filing the statutory deductions on ITAX
- Management of Debtors and Creditors
- Bank Reconciliation
- Management Accounts
- Inventory Management
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- CPA K-Finalist
- 3 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with accounting softwares- QuickBooks, tally, Sage etc.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.