If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC is truly a Kenyan firm with global links; committed to helping our clients meet the challenges posed by the global economy. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9000 people in 34 countries. This means that we’re able to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they're located on the continent.
KIM Marketing & Business Development Officer
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) was established in 1954 as a premier institute that provides management consultancy and capacity building services to corporate organizations and other institutions. The institute has embarked on an aggressive expansion and growth programme in line with its strategic plan 2017-2020. To deliver this mandate KIM has recently concluded a re-organization and seeks to fill the position of Marketing & Business Development Officer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Formulate and execute marketing plans in liaison with heads of functions to ensure effective marketing strategies.
- Develop, process and share marketing materials including brochures, flyers, posters and cards to user units.
- Generate live leads and make follow ups to be able to convert them into business
- Implement Institute’s marketing policy at the user Unit to ensure total compliance
- Oversee creation of advertisement and marketing materials to promote KIM products
- Participate in evaluation of marketing activities to measure its effectiveness.
- Coordinate internal marketing schedules to ensure proper planning and facilitation in line with the marketing schedule.
- Lead implementation of Go-To market campaigns to reach the target market in a timely manner and ensure quicker return on investment (RoI).
- Prepare monthly marketing reports on all marketing activities that have been implemented and keep records of the same
- Prepare marketing budgets in consultation with Heads of Functions and Regional Managers.
- Develop and implement plans aimed at strengthening relationships with the media organizations to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the KIM Brand.
- Undertake marketing activities using digital platforms such as websites, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google ad and provide social media performance monitoring reports to enhance planning for future -marketing activities
- At least five years’ experience in a large organization in an active commercial environment.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.