If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eagle HR Consultants works with its clients to craft the most appropriate HR and Payroll solution, which will integrate with their current and future technology needs as the company grows.
Eagle HR Consultants offers HR Consulting and Payroll solutions and interventions which can significantly add to the efficacy and performance of any organization across the globe in all sectors.
Commercial Manager – FMCG
Job Code: EHC/1106/18
Job Location: Kisumu
Our client is a Leading FMCG manufacturing company in Western Kenya and based in Kisumu, seeks to recruit highly motivated personnel to fill the position of the Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned Commercial Manager with hands-on experience in the Manufacturing, FMCG, Retail sectors
- Drafting of contract agreements, inclusive of scope of services/works;
- Oversight of Contract Administration, inclusive of design consultants and contractors within the programme;
- Develop, review and update a change management system and procedures that capture complete, accurate and consistent baseline documents, and ensure changes in design and construction and any other change are controlled in accordance with the contract documents and/or programme controls procedures;
- Oversee the change process to ensure uniformity of application across all existing contracts of the programme and the projects for design details, material approvals and other related items;
- Create and implement an internal Change Management Plan, Change Log, and associated governance processes;
- Monitor changes and potential changes across the programme against the contractual and scope baselines;
- Evaluate cost implications of changes to contracts that are determined as necessary to implement;
- Alert the Employer of any actual, perceived or expected departure from contractual requirements and prepare analysis of potential issues, resolution options and related recommendations;
- Procurement: lead/manage the entire tendering process from the development of procurement strategies, pre-qualification, tender, review, through to the negotiation and award of consultants and contractors;
- Proactively supervise all aspects of contracts within the programme including, but not limited to: monitoring contract compliance, terms and conditions, supervising and reviewing overall performance of service level agreements, managing receipt and documentation of change requests and coordinate the review process by appropriate programme stakeholders, ensure that contract related changes / variations are communicated to appropriate stakeholders, delivery of contract deliverables, payment procedures and management reporting;
- Contribute to risk management process and review meetings.
- Degree in business related degrees
- Able to work as part of a team and show good teamwork skills;
- Have 7 years’ experience as a minimum;
- Have previous experience of working on FMCG products
Method of Application
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th September 2018 on link below: http://www.eaglehr.co.ke or send your CV plus Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted