Our client a multinational Freight company with operations in East Africa is seeking to fill the role of a Pricing Officer.
The successful candidate tasked with a duty to prepare competitive quotes to ensure profitability
Freight Pricing Officer
- Analyze quotations to ensure alignment with the Client confirmations and internal process requirements
- Monitor & Report on the quotes to all key stakeholders
- Source and maintain an updated data of contacts relevant to the compilation of quotations and avail for common reference
- Monitor, analyze, and report on competitor price changes and marketplace conditions.
- Advise the management on the market trend and information
- Develop and prepare quotations for the Commercial team
- Evaluates and segments customers based on market conditions.
- Maintain an up to date record of proposals and their status as per approved database formats
- Degree in a Business-related field.
- 5 years’ work experience in the Freight and/ or Shipping Industry
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing large volume of data
- Thorough understanding of marketing research.
- Good financial analysis skills.
- Strong ability to foresee marketing trends and pattern.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified Interested candidates to share CV with us via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications should be received on/before Friday 12th October, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Due to over whelming applications we may not be able to respond to each candidate individually. Should you not have been contacted 2 weeks after this post, kindly consider your application not successful.