The CIC group has for more than three decades shouldered the risks of Kenyans by providing flexible Insurance and financial services built around their needs.With time, we have innovatively created customized products that have cemented our position as a trusted insurance and financial services provider. Our positioning is simplified and captured in our tagline “We Keep Our Word” reinforcing our commitment to the market.
Tied Sales Agent (Livestock Insurance)
Generate revenue for ICMIF 555 Project in order to achieve the annual budgets. The primary responsibility of the tied agent is to sell Insurance to farmers and other groups of customers as shall be assigned. The job involves identifying and training of the farmers who are eligible for insurance. Revenue is Co-operatives.
- Attain 100% or above of the set annual budget with our key cooperative partners which shall include dairy livestock and cross selling insurance business.
- Acquire new business by identifying and exploiting business opportunities especially amongst farmer groups and other organized networks of dairy farmers for the growth of dairy livestock business.
- Attend and carry out farmer training sessions and disseminate information on all 555 related products.
- Ensue at least 85% retention of business on an annual basis.
- Gather and share market intelligence that help improve product offering, distribution and processes improvements.
- Provide weekly and monthly production reports within set deadlines.
- Ensure smooth process flows that adhere to the agreed turnaround time (TATs) as well as be a champion of excellent customer service to the cooperatives and individual clients
- To comply with company credit policy and audit requirements.
- Academic Qualifications –Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a business related field
- Diploma in Animal Health or Animal Production
- Certification in training course required.
- Progress towards attaining ACII or AIIK will be an added advantage
- Up to 2 years’ relevant sales and training experience
- Experience with the cooperative movement and interaction with farmers an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
Method of Application
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Relationship Officer – Sales GB to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business on 21st August 2019. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 28th August 2019 consider your application unsuccessful.