Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact usFilmAid is an international development and humanitarian communications organization that harnesses the power and influence of media and the arts to respond to emergencies as well as promote social change through dialogue in order to protect the wellbeing of displaced and vulnerable populations by building stronger, healthier, and more informed communities a...
To promote, position and lead the execution of FilmAid’s theory of social change through strategic distribution of content and skill development targeting community members and to coordinate and manage field operations and optimise the utilisation of FilmAid’s resources.
· Manage and provide leadership in the implementation of FilmAid’s strategic plan at field level.
· Responsible for the design of humanitarian and development communications projects in Kakuma and the surrounding counties.
· Provide effective coordination of projects and programmes thought well developed and executed plans.
· Establish and maintain an effective programme reporting system. The reports should enlighten, inspire and record compliance for internal and external use, and contain data of sufficient quality to be valid for evaluation.
· Ensure a community participatory methodology is maintained in all activities as envisioned in various existing protocols and guidelines.
· Responsible for fiscal oversight, admin and staff management.
· Responsible for the security and safety of all Kakuma program staff and organization’s assets. Responsible for enforcing a corruption, fraud and exploitation free programme by enforcing policies that mitigate the aforementioned risks.
· Responsible for leading and/or contributing to fundraising and proposal development efforts for new projects in Kakuma and Kalobeyei
Under the overall supervision of the Country Director.
Qualifications and Requirements
Skills & Competencies
terested and qualified persons with the required experience are invited to submit their applications with only Cover Letter, CV and 3 references to Email address: email@example.com on or before 27th August, 2020. Please indicate on the subject line of you application as ‘Field Manager-Kakuma’.
Note that applicants who send letters of references, testimonials or any other documents apart from those requested will be automatically disqualified.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
FilmAid is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.
Join our happy subscribers