Administration, creation, improvement and follow up of the processes for the division that enable to speed up the business through the improvement of the existing procedures and creating new ones according the needs. Effective coordination with the relevant stakeholders (i.e. Örebro HR Operations, HR Global Center of Excellence, ICB and HR managers) is expected.
The EMEA People and Leadership Manager & Senior Global HR Business Partner, PSD will also implement Epiroc purpose in the region: To play a vital part of a sustainable society through the development and execution of the People and Leadership strategy and action plan for the region on a global level, maximizing business performance and results.
The EMEA People and Leadership Manager & Senior Global HR Business Partner, PSD will be working in collaboration with PSD HR Team, PSD VP Controlling and supporting PSD admin HR Managers.
This role will report solid line to Parts and Services HR VP and dotted line to Parts and Services Regional President in order to drive business strategy and change management forward.
Align and follow up:
- On boarding
- Talent Pipeline Development. Based on the CPLR, grow the next generation of leaders in the company (focus on digitalization).
- My Voice Workshop facilitation and action plan follow up
- Regional Inclusion & Diversity focus
- Act as PSD driven Program/Initiative Owner as per need.
- Develop Acquisitions HR Managers Network?
- Talent pipeline development plan for each of the CPLR matrix 9 boxes.
- Collaborate on the competence mapping and definition of the new profile for the Digital Service Technician in collaboration with Global Operations Manager
- Collaborate to develop set of competence/skills for Indirect Sales
- Regional owner for the Employee Experience Pilot Program for PSD Blue Collars in collaboration with Employee Experience Pilot Program global owner and the Service Manager Excellence Program global owner and its driver’s team.
- My Voice divisional and regional action plan moderation and follow up. Consolidation of admin companies action plans and follow up.
- Identify and drive specific and common Inclusion and Diversity actions on the region to become a PSD EMEA action plan.
- Specific PSD driven Program/Initiative expected deliverables.
HR Processes Ownership duties:
- Drive the administrative and decisions process for VPs, global positions, admin companies GMs and divisional expats.
- VC process (current year plan and previous year outcomes): Proposal of a process with a timeline and responsible in coordination with VP controlling
- Salary process (VPs/GMs /Expats): Clarify the process, define depository. Drive, improve and follow up the process.
- Responsible to drive the Hire to Retire cycle for expats, delegating to the corresponding HR Regional HR Manager: Drive, trigger and follow up the recruitment, remuneration and benefits agreement, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, cessation of employment.
- Drive expats contracts control and documentation: new contract, renovation, notice letter and exit agreement (signatures, filing)
- Admin companies requests from GMs and HRs. Be the owner of PSD HR Service Desk.
- Consolidate and analyze the yearly divisional and admin companies CPLR.
- Document/define the process for each one
- Yearly cycle (timeline and deadlines)
- Storage space/
Controlling Administrative duties:
- Drive the administration process for proper collection of certain documents from our admin entities (defined by VP Controlling), including: coordination, collection, follow up, summary of status to interested parties
- Administrative process for prokura system for both divisional team and admin GMs, including: coordination, administration of system/documents, follow up and summary of status to interested parties
- Ad hoc project coordination
- You are a business-focused professional with strategic execution skills and with a strong track record working with people and leadership processes in an international context. You love diving into how two companies combine –culturally and operationally –and want to get involved in all aspects.
- To succeed in this role you must have 3-5 years senior HR experience, gained through several years of experience from operational HR roles with a proven track record of creating tangible business results. We expect you to have a University degree or equivalent experience in HR, Organizational Management or a related field. You have solid skills in English, both oral and in writing. Knowledge in fincance/business administration is advantageous.
- We believe you have professional knowledge and competence within all HR functions, along with solid knowledge of all HR processes and understanding of Sweden labor legislation principles.