Gross Salary: Kshs.133, 469 p.m
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare strategic plan, performance contract, implementation programmes and work plans;
- Facilitate all departments, divisions, sections and units to have their work plans in place;
- In liaison with all departments, divisions, sections and units, establish monitoring and evaluation framework for implementation of the strategic plan, work plans and performance targets;
- Prepare the Board’s annual work plan;
- Monitor the achievement of the Performance Contract targets and preparation of Performance Contract reports;
- Evaluate implementation of the strategic plan, Performance Contract and other activities;
- Prepare periodic reports on the status of implementation of the strategic plan,
- Performance Contract and other activities;
- Develop and implement resource mobilization strategies;
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of projects and programmes and prepare reports;
- Carry out impact assessment on all action plans;
- Collect, analyze and present statistical data on activities in the form of reports and bulletins;
- Prepare funding proposals for resource mobilization; and
- Prepare budgets in liaison with the Finance Unit;
- Served for three (3) years as a Planning Officer in public sector or a reputable organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics or related discipline from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of a recognized professional body;
- Certificate in Management/Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Computer proficiency;
- Demonstrated professional competence in budget preparation and fiscal management.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P.O. BOX 34670-00100
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
The closing date is 15th August 2022
Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women, and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.