As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Solution Architect in the End to End Core and Cloud domain, who will be responsible for driving end-to-end, commercially viable, technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and pain points within the communication services domain
- Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions and handles the role of End-to -End Solution Architect for Communication Services projects.
- Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
- Full understanding of the Core Network (Voice and Packet) and Cloud Infrastructure architecture, including related call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on defining the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
- Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in Core and Cloud projects and Pre-Sales engagements
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Communication Services, Packet Core and Cloud Infra
- Experience as end to end solution architect with proven record of related projects
- Proven experience of driving engagements in the Pre-Sales phase
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills