Role Purpose: This role is responsible for delivering excellent client service and product advice (CASH) for a select portfolio of Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Banking Premier clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
Acts as the in-country primary contact person for a portfolio of Premier clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues;
Build strong relationship and rapport with clients at the transactional and operational level;
Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards;
Identify opportunities for increasing clients’ product utilisation, smoother operations and optimising channel usage through analysis of client data, proactive transaction monitoring using available tools;
Deliver product / channel training and advisory; and
As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
- Primary point of contact for portfolio of Premier clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors;
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients;
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery;
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction;
- Ensure that client SLAs are met;
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling;
- Maintain a professional image through all interactions with clients; and
- Log and manage all service interactions (enquiries, complaints, incidents, client visits etc.).
Premier Service Management
- Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand Premier clients’ needs, and continually identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc;
- Work closely with Front Office Teams as product/ channel service specialist in country;
- Participate in periodic Service Reviews for Premier clients;
- Review service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards;
- Provide pro-active client updates;
- Deliver product / channel training to Premier clients within the portfolio;
- Make proactive calls on Premier clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business;
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level; and
- Proactive management and end to end ownership of client complaints and incidents re. channel, through close collaboration with various internal stakeholders, whilst providing regular updates to clients as well as internal partners such as RMs, Product Sales, other Front Office.
Risk & Control
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework for client service processes including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling;
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager; and
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
- Identify and assist in the implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives and facilitate transfer of best practice.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Banking and / or Service
- Knowledgeable in current and proposed client requirements. Current experience in active client management.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team especially with product / channel operations partners.
- Highly experienced in engaging effectively with Business stakeholders, and Clients (from a service, not necessarily sales perspective)
go to method of application »
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st September 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted