About The Role: To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques, including experience in implementing marketing campaigns.
You should also have experience in developing and executing marketing projects from conception to production, and ensure the design team promotes the organisation’s brand through delivering high quality creative work.
The senior graphic designers responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
The Team is led by a Marketing Manager.
- Conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion
- Lead the Design team by designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics for all markets, online and offline
- Supervise intermediate and junior designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final designs
- Generating fresh concepts per campaign
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising between the marketing, other departments and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and understanding trends within the scope of the industry
- Develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts within the brand guidelines as per the given brief
- Updating the brand guidelines
- Design and layout of presentations decks
- Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality
- Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns
- Lead the updates we need on the website, and image content or designs of the blog
- Creation of various logos for products
- Other projects as assigned
- A degree in graphic design and 3-5 years experience in lead designer roles or previous senior designer experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work in synergy with a content writer
- A high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications and required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website and digital design, corporate identity, print advertisements, and multimedia design
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Writing and proofing skills are also required
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized and dependable
- Team leader, Quick Learner, Efficient and High sense of urgency
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment
go to method of application »
About the Role:
The overall objective of this role is to plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) function in Lipa Later across its different markets, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s mission and talent strategy. The ideal candidate for this role should possess extensive experience in creating and curating people focused processes and procedures, high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. The exceptional VP of People should be able to handle a diverse group of people and cultures across different regions on the African continent. Other important functions under this role include the overall improvement of HR processes, implementation of group strategies that support business growth, improvement of culture, morale and employee recruitment and retention, enhance safety and wellness within the Organization, strengthening relations between staff and employers, management of job satisfaction, and promotion of the organization’s values.
This role reports to: Chief Risk and Operations Officer
VP of People Responsibilities:
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations and reports.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Build out the Human Resource Department with the Team and Tools for maximum output.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with local and new regions employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate policy, practice, and resources changes to upper management.
- Responsible for maintaining a highly engaging culture, motivating employees, fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability, communication and vision to employees across the regions.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Key leadership and strategic vision.
- Proven track record in various Organizations in improving Human Resource related functions.
- Ability to manage functions across different markets from a Human Resource and People perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of HR-related Softwares.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least eight (8) years of human resource management experience in a leadership role.
- CHRP or IHRM highly preferred.
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “VP of People” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: [email protected]