If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Altima Africa, creating sustainable competitiveness is at the heart of what we do. Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies. This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Front Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing the front office section operations of the establishment;
- Ensuring provision of quality services to guests as laid out in the standards;
- Monitoring selling procedures to maximize revenue;
- Maximizing room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily;
- Identifying and reporting all potential safety hazards in the front office to the maintenance department
- Leading and coaching the front desk team towards achieving the highest levels of exceptional guest service and satisfaction;
- Preparing accurate and timely front office operations reports;
- Verifying that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated;
- Conducting regular scheduled meetings and preparation of performance reports of front office personnel;
- Preparing revenue and occupancy forecasting;
- Ensuring logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner;
- Maintaining an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs;
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Desired Competencies for Front Office Manager Job
- Customer Focus Oriented;
- Communication Skills;
- Adapting and Coping;
- Operational Excellence and Drive for Results;
- Leadership and People Development
Front Office Manager Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least 4 progressive years in the hospitality industry;
- Experience in use of computerized hotel system software, Ms Office suite and computerized reservations systems.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit the link provided, search for the job title and apply online by 5pm 22nd November, 2016.
Interested and qualified? Go to Altima Africa career website on www.altimaafrica.com to apply