If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Altima Africa, creating sustainable competitiveness is at the heart of what we do. Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies. This is in line with our mission, to provide innovative solutions that create and strengthen our clients competitiveness. Our solutions are delivered in the context of our values: creativity, innovation, collaboration and agility.
Front Line Manager Job Responsibilities
- Empowering the cell teams to have the ability and commitments to achieve KPI’s and resolve issues within the cell through coaching, training and effective delegation;
- Driving through performance improvements to support Quality, Cost and Delivery targets;
- Championing and Facilitating the adoption and integration of lean manufacturing and best practice techniques to secure performance improvements and business unit efficiency;
- Ensuring the effective utilisation and cost optimisation of all resources within the area;
- Supporting the Process Manager in the development of strategic plans for the area;
- Proactively Planning and Engaging with other departments/areas to ensure a collaborative approach and effective resolution of issues;
- Providing point of escalation from the cell leaders for people, process, technical and resource issues;
- Ensuring conformance to standards for EHS and Security.
- Business Awareness;
- Collaboration & Influencing;
- Strategic Decision Making;
- Driving Change;
- Customer Focus;
- Leading People;
- Driving Result;
Qualifications for the Front Line Manager Job
- University Degree level or equivalent;
- In depth knowledge of production/technical processes and procedures, particularly with respect to safety, output, quality, security and housekeeping;
- Understanding of and ability to communicate World Class Manufacturing techniques including Lean manufacturing, 6 Sigma, SMED, 5S, VSM, KANBAN, KAIZAN etc;
- Knowledge and experience of HR processes;
- Track record as change agent and of implementing best practice;
- Good understanding of budgetary controls and variance analysis within an operational environment;
- Ability to Lead, Motivate, Coach and Develop people and work within a team environment with a proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit the link below and search for the title: 'Front Line Manager' to apply online by 5pm 29th November, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Altima Africa career website on www.altimaafrica.com to apply