Job Opportunities at Talent Search Africa
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
Interior Design Sales Job Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaign progress and comply on feedback.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Developing all marketing content.
- Compiling competitor analysis reports.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing reports.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns and content shared on social media.
Front Office Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To create optimum room sales and goodwill towards the Hotel through efficient and courteous service.
- Responsible for proper yield management of room inventory to achieve desired profitability.
- Responsible for the preparation of capital and operational budgets for his department.
- Responsible for adherence to all statutory requirements.
- Ensures guest privacy, safety and security at all times within Hotel premises
- Ensures all records and documents are maintained as per standards laid down by the management
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel
- Prepare performance reports related to front office
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints
- To co-ordinate with the sales department for sales promotion
Revenue Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy and manage day to day yield operations
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…)
- Review Daly Reservation, Denials, Call conversion reports, View Availability Calendar and Allotment Calendar
- Knowledge of online agents and GDS
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Interior Design Sales
- Front Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revenue Manager - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- FMCG Sales Representative at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Janta Kenya - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at Silensec
- Latest Job at Palladium International
- Client Management Executive at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
- Senior Commercial Manager at Faithful+Gould
- Young Leadership Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company