Job Opportunities at Talent Search Africa
Posted on: 5 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent Search Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent Search Africa is a human resource consulting company providing outsourcing, recruitment, staff training and development services.
Interior Design Sales Job Responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaign progress and comply on feedback.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Developing all marketing content.
- Compiling competitor analysis reports.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing reports.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Monitoring performance.
- Managing campaigns and content shared on social media.
Front Office Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To create optimum room sales and goodwill towards the Hotel through efficient and courteous service.
- Responsible for proper yield management of room inventory to achieve desired profitability.
- Responsible for the preparation of capital and operational budgets for his department.
- Responsible for adherence to all statutory requirements.
- Ensures guest privacy, safety and security at all times within Hotel premises
- Ensures all records and documents are maintained as per standards laid down by the management
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel
- Prepare performance reports related to front office
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints
- To co-ordinate with the sales department for sales promotion
Revenue Manager Job Responsibilities
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy and manage day to day yield operations
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…)
- Review Daly Reservation, Denials, Call conversion reports, View Availability Calendar and Allotment Calendar
- Knowledge of online agents and GDS
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
- Interior Design Sales
- Front Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revenue Manager - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent Search AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Administrator at Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies
- Security Officer at Brites Management
- Job Vacancy at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Job Openings at Intellecap - 2 Positions
- CFO/ Chief Financial Officer at NPAworldwide
- Key Account Manager at Transguard Workforce Solutions
- Office Assistant at Pride International
- Marketing Manager at Millar Cameron