Yilmaz Company Limited was founded in 2006 in Kenya under Turkish management. We have been in the petroleum industry for about 10 years and have acquired vast experience in petroleum technology. Over the years, we have worked and we continue to work with some of the most distinct players in the petroleum industry. It has been of pivotal importance to ensure that we bring forth a sustainable economy and advance technology in the petroleum industry. Most notably, we have been working with Engen, Hass, Total among others. The company is run daily in the company headquarters in Nairobi. Clients visit the headquarters for meetings and occasionally undertake site visits at client premises. After successful meetings with clients, orders are made to the manufacturing company in Turkey for the production of the mobile stations. As well, we deliver the latest technology in petroleum pumps and pump accessories. Over the years, we have delivered pumps to petrol stations all over the country. in regions such as western, coast and nairobi counties.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician Job
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment
- Installation of Petrol stations fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards, in timely manner
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Responsible for, and makes recommendations to, fulfill departmental quality, safety, quantity and teamwork requirements
Electrical Technician Job Qualifications
- Technical Diploma/Degree/ Certificate (Electrical) from reputed institute.
- With a Degree must have a minimum of 3 Years hands-on experience in maintenance of petrol station equipments like pumps, dispensers etc. Diploma – minimum of 5 years hands-on experience, Certificate minimum of 8 years hands-on experience
- Must have worked in petroleum industry
- Must be registered/approved by Weight and Measures Office
- Asis Certificate
- Ability to identify potential and existing problems
- Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work in team.
go to method of application »
Shop Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Training and development of Beauty Consultants and Sales Executives on weekly basis
- To be in charge of leadership the team at the shop/kiosks including discipline cases
- In charge of customer service at the shop
- To inspire and couch Beauty Consultants to deliver exceptional service.
- To lead the team to hit sales
- In charge of reconciling the shop accounts
- To participate in recruitment of shop employees
- In charge of leave management of staff at the shop
- To identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control.
- Naturally meet or exceed targets set for the shop
- Ensure standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Understanding ALL the products in details and be passionate about delivering
- Report all damages/repairs to the Operations Manager as soon as possible
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Ensure stock is kept full at all times within the shop
- Leading, motivating and coaching the team and maintaining the discipline
- Making the shop/kiosk a friendly place to shop and ensure all guests at the shop are received in a friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports, shop accounting etc.
- Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service at the shops
- Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
- Implement and support new promotions and product launches
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
- Routinely do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
Qualifications for the Shop Manager Job
- Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience in retail
- Use make ups on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Committed to building relationships with customers
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Worked with or have genuine interest in beauty products
- Recent experience of managing in a customer facing environment
- Recent experience of being accountable for a team, stock and procedures
- An understanding or experience of working towards targets
- Able to build relationships and relates well to all kinds of people.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales of FMCG.
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 15th December 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.