If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alphalinks Consultancy Limited is a Human Resources Consulting Company that Specializes in Recruitment and Selection, Setting up a Human Resources department, Experiential HR Manual development, HR Outsourcing, Developing organizational culture and HR Audit Interview Training, Coaching and other HR Services.
Primary Responsibility: The Finance Manager will be expected to provide leadership in Finance, Accounting formulate and implement sound financial policies that will ensure the company remains financially viable whilst meeting its strategic goals.
- Oversee preparation, revision and implementation of corporate budget;
- Design and review financial reporting systems and preparation of financial reports.
- Oversee administration of the finance department.
- Design, review and implement systems controls for the finance department;
- Design, review and implement financial policies and manuals.
- Ensure an efficient cash-flow management system;
- Business Planning, Modeling & Analysis
- Project Costing and general ledger Management.
- CPA – K Finalist
- Degree in Finance
- MBA preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in a management position at a medium sized organization
Male candidate are highly encourage to apply.
go to method of application »
Overall Job Purpose: This position develops applications for the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop in house web based applications for Zeepo Limited
- Maintain the Atom Group applications including operating system platform, web server and database.
- Requirement gathering and coming up with System Specifications.
- Quality assurance (lead testing, performance testing, user testing).
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in database administration/ development (SQL server, Oracle, or both)
- Experience in client facing web applications
- Experience in server administration on windows or Linux server, or both.
- Experience in web development in php,
- Html or equivalent web development
- Experience in project requirements
- Flexible & adaptable nature
- Ability to engage at all levels in the organization
- Ability to understand the business need, and craft fitting solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
go to method of application »
- Overall supervision of the service outlet and all the resources within it. (30%)
- Delivery of the brand experience within the service outlet to ensure consistency of service across all customer touchpoints. (20%)
- Achievement of defined business targets through direct sales and cross sales within the product offering (20%)
- Provision of information and guidance to adequately support customers within the service outlet. (20%)
- Identification and mitigation of all types of risks relating to the outlet and the product and service offering. (10%).
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Overall management of day to day operations within the service outlet.
- Supervision and guidance of outlet resources to ensure timely and effective delivery of service.
- Provide leadership to the outlet resources to enable them to carry out their duties effectively.
- Approve and make decisions on exceptions to defined processes and customer requests.
- Ensure the brand experience is maintained across all the customer touchpoints.
- Floor management to ensure a smooth flow of customers within the service outlet.
- Plan and manage staff shifts, annual, unplanned and emergency leave to ensure minimal disruption of service.
- Provide product information and support and to effectively respond to customer enquiries to maintain consistency in the brand experience.
- Achievement of the defined business targets to ensure growth and profitability of the business.
- Analyse customer data and consumer behaviour within the outlet and provide insights into customer communication and product and service improvements.
- Cross-sell to ensure uptake of the full range of products offered.
- Adherence to quality standards and SLAs within the service outlet to maintain the brand experience and customer promise.
- Ensure adherence to established processes and procedures. Identify potential risks to the service and product offering and provide mitigation strategies.
- Business Continuity plan implementation and disaster recovery co-ordination.
- Understand and provide clear direction to the outlet based on market analysis of local area consumer trends and competitor offerings.
- Maintain security of the premises, equipment and all card plastics awaiting personalization.
- Accountable for supporting sales strategies to achieve annual sales and portfolio targets as cascaded from the business.
- Planning and organizing of events and activities held in the service outlet.
- Supervisory skills for optimal task management and optimization of outlet staff productivity.
- Leadership to provide guidance to the outlet staff on day to day operations.
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for innovation and disruptive technology.
- Problem solving and solution oriented to be able to handle complex situations
- Quality orientation to ensure highest standards of Customer service are observed.
- Selling skills to ensure effective selling and cross selling of the product offering.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Customer focus with ability to think out of the box and consistently produce high quality of service.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Knowledge and experience in modern customer service practices to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Personal motivation and drive to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Decision- making capabilities and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- University Degree – Upper second or GPA 3.0.
- Proficiency in computer use including MS Office tools and banking systems
- At least 4 years financial services experience two (2) of which must be in a branch supervisory/management role; and at least two (2) within business development.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th December, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.