If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Planning and carrying out sales and marketing activities in accordance with agreed business plans Assisting the Business Development Manager in performing duties that aid business and organizational development.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Officer Job
- Developing and maintaining a computerized customer prospect base
- Providing timely quotations as per the set service standards
- Monitoring business performance to ensure growth as per the agreed budgets
- Working together with underwriters to ensure renewal of existing accounts as per the agreed service standards
- Responding to and following-up sales enquiries to ensure a hit ratio as agreed with Business Development Manager
- Maintaining and developing new and existing customers through planned support and liaison with relevant internal staff
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys
Key Competencies for the Business Development Officer Job
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneur Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
Business Development Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of two ACII/AIIK papers and is actively pursuing full ACII/AIIK designation
- Computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
- New idea generation
- Policy processing
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Minimum of 3 years general insurance experience in all lines of general insurance underwriting.
go to method of application »
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate proper management of Excesses by way of advise to providers to reduce excesses and collection of the incurred excesses through the intermediaries and from the direct clients
- Supervision of the monthly excesses collection and reporting in line with the set targets.
- Supervision of the Provider reconciliation team and ensure closing of reconciliations
- Coordinate the production of the monthly reconciliation reports for management
- Ensuring that payments to providers and other clients are timely
- Meeting providers to resolve reconciliation disputes
- Manage and oversee smooth running of the document management section which includes monitoring the output of staff and optimal utilization of the scanning equipment. This shall include queue management of scanned data
- Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the HOD and conducting appraisals
- Corrects problems by coordinating and resolving information; and identifying systems and procedures problems
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
Qualifications for the Operations Manager Job
- Graduate in business related degree (marketing, commerce, insurance, economics)
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
- Professional insurance certificates/ diplomas/ advanced diploma
- People management skills both of internal and external partners
- Team player
- Presentation skills.
go to method of application »
Security & Fraud Investigator Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the overall administration and running of Security, Fraud & Investigations Department (SFID).
- Assist in the development and walkthrough implementation of effective measures and strategies for security & fraud risk mitigation across the company and all business lines.
- Assist in development, configuration and deployment of security technologies & systems to protect company’s assets (tangible and intangible), systems and personnel.
- Assist in designing effective security, fraud and investigations structures to ensure effective and timely service delivery.
- Perform criminal investigation of all suspected frauds, theft and dishonesty against Jubilee Insurance; Obtain information required to form an initial
assessment of these offences and identify areas of loss; and subsequently, professionally and forensically gather evidence to be used to support these offences.
- Prepare investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise manner.
- Perform regular reviews of exceptions reported in business information by analyzing, interpreting, summarizing and presenting for further investigations.
- Assist in conducting security & fraud awareness campaigns and as well as training company staff on anti-fraud & security policies and procedures.
- Assist in pproviding security alerts, briefings and subsequent guidance to Jubilee insurance more important the marketing team.
- Assist in the Management of 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Control room, Automated Access Control, Intruder Detection and Alarms systems (Security & Fire).
- Represent the company in courts on prosecution of suspects and as well assist in funds tracing, asset identification and recovery of lost revenue.
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders and National Police departments including CID specialized units and stations where necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by senior security & fraud investigator and as well Head of Security, Fraud and Investigations.
- Case management
- Investigation and search procedures
- Interviewing and interrogation
- Intelligence gathering
- Information analysis
- Evidence management, collection and preservation
- Security safety and emergency response
- Resource management Skills
- Have nose for suspicious characters, movements and dangerous situations
Qualifications for the Security & Fraud Investigator
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university;
- Investigation experience in a fraud management in a blue chip company or prior experience of at least 5 years in any law enforcement agency;
- Proven work experience in forensic investigations or having undertaken extensive investigative assignments, in a blue chip company, is mandatory;
- CFE qualification will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge in insurance investigation will be added advantage.
- 3 years working experience in fraud management, forensic investigation departments
Method of Application
Submit your applications to Recruitment@Jubileekenya.com . Kindly note that hardcopy CVs will not be accepted.