Skills Global is young, vibrant and innovative Human Capital consulting firm, whose establishment was inspired by the belief that the success of any organization is anchored on among others the quality of the employed Human capital.
We provide a full range of management consultancy services in the areas of Human Resources Management. As the most important asset any organization Human Resource deserves special focus and attention, tailor made approaches to suit specific situations and environment. At Skills Global we believe that organizations must get it right in identifying, attracting, selecting talent. Organization must develop the acquired talent as well as put in place the relevant policies to manage the talent
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the primary responsibility will be to provide strategic leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on likelihood in HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
To ensure that the SACCO has competent, motivated, engaged and productive human resources and ensure a work environment where employees can realize their career aspirations
Human Resources & Administration Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and review HRM strategies
- Develop and periodically review HR policies
- Prepare, implement and monitor the HR department budget.
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of workforce plans
- Facilitate staff recruitment in line with business requirements
- Develop and implement SACCO’s training programs
- Develop and implement employee performance management process.
- Develop and periodically review the compensation systems
- Handle staff disciplinary issues
- Oversee the SACCO’s staff welfare, as well as Health and safety programs
- Ensure the SACCO is fully compliant with the relevant labour laws.
- General HR Administrating
- Provide administrative support to the CEO’s office
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities for the Human Resources & Administration Officer Job
- At least Three years’ of working experience in similar position, team players with excellent, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal communication and decision making skills and should demonstrate ability to implement change.
- Business degree from a recognized University, Diploma in HRM and a member of the IHRM, current practicing certificates, proficient in all MS Office applications as well as working knowledge of HRM software
go to method of application »
Credit Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- Monitoring and rehabilitating delinquent accounts
- Maximizing recoveries from written off accounts.
- Monitor and send notices to delinquent members and make prompt follow ups on the same.
- Work closely with debt collection agencies to maximize recoveries.
- Trace / locate missing debtors/ defaulters, subsequent recoveries and receipting of the collected money
- Ensure company debts are recovered on time and efficiently.
- Develop relationships with the police, local administration and other government agencies necessary to aid collection.
- Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone, visits and recovery.
- Negotiate repayment plans with delinquent members.
- Address any customer complaints conclusively within a week that arising out of interaction with the defaulters.
- Maintain an updated database of all assigned accounts and collections done with specific dates.
- Submit detailed weekly reports to the Credit Manager on a weekly basis accounting for impact of his/her activities on general Loan Book.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities for the Credit Officer Job
- At least two (2) years’ experience in debt recovery & credit management, preferably in a Sacco.
- Proactive and good analytical skills, ability to make decisions, strong communication skills, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and member service skills, high degree of integrity and commitment as well as the ability to work with strict deadlines.
- At least a diploma in credit management, however a degree will be an added advantage,, proficient in all MS Office applications
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their daytime telephone contacts, current remuneration and expected remuneration to:firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th December 2016