Sales Manager Job at Alternate Doors
Posted on: 21 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alternate Doors
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Overall in charge of functioning of the Automotive spare parts of (commercial and passenger vehicles).
- To meet and exceed pre determined sales target of Automotive spare parts whilst adhering to a disciplined sales process.
- Ensuring that customers receive and experience in line with Principal expectations that follows Companies route to sale of automotive parts.
- Communicate and quote all relevant and available products and services. Using tools provided to accurately capture data.
- Maintain a professional image at all times and take responsibility for company’s premises and products.
- Ensure effective time management of sales staff with emphasis on follow up activity.
- Facilitate sales process and general activity. Database management, IT savvy, Debtor control, CRM, Solution provider, Aged stock control.
Requirements for the Sales Manager Job
- B.E(Mechanical) ,MBA
- Experience dealing with customers in a retail environment (Automotive parts for both commercial & passenger vehicles). Ideally with 11 years automotive experience with minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- International exposure is must- Mainly African continent
- Should have excellent communication skills
Method of Application
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org . We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.For unsolicited applications,please send your CV to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alternate DoorsSimilar Jobs
- Associate Consultant at Career Connections
- Job Opportunities at Crystal Recruit - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Flexi Personnel - 2 Positions
- Business Development Director at Robert Walters
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Services - 2 Positions
- Digital Marketer at Duma Works
- Job Vacancies at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)