Graduate Digital Marketing Executive Job at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 6 January, 2017
Deadline: 12 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Create brand awareness by actively engaging in different social media and keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Collaborate with the movers and sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Propose creative online strategies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account by providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- A Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, PR or any other related field of study
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate (Should not copy and paste any work).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with a positive attitude and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ambitious, hard working and creative, willing to see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as a digital marketing executive.
- Results oriented
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Graduate Digital Marketing Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- HR Account Officer at Aurum Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Versed Professional Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Lafayette Resources - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Impact Basics