If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a Human Capital, and Business Consulting Company, providing an array of top level consulting services. At Lafayette Resources, we are Bold and Tenacious, we love to take on big challenges and win, and we always partner closely with our clients in providing long lasting business solutions. We are Ambitious, Restless, highly Energized, and Passionate about what we do.
Are you look looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Do you enjoy working on strategic projects and ensuring that procedures are performed correctly?
Do you want to learn how to help support HR operations and gain knowledge from a team of HR professionals? The Human Resources (HR) Internship is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in the Human Resources field. Interns can apply their education, skills and experience while gaining practical HR experience in a higher education setting.
Human Resource Intern Responsibilities
- Tools, guides and manuals to assist with the administration of HR-related policies and procedures
- Assisting in the review and documentation of department processes and procedures
- Assist in the Recruitment and selection process
- Learn and grown in all areas of HR by assisting in different projects as assigned
Qualifications for the Human Resource Intern
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- A Higher diploma In HRM is preferred
- At least 1 year experience
- Someone who loves to research!
- An individual with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Someone who is particular and pays attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and the internet
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Telemarketing Executive Job
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Influence customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared guideline to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketing Executive Job Requirements
- You are a Hunter, creative and hungry for results, with a solid growth record to boot.
- You are a master negotiator, great communicator, an inspiring team leader and achiever of results.
- You are a sales and marketing professional, with 1-2 years’ experience in Telemarketing
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
go to method of application »
HR Officer Job Responsibilities
- To Manage End to End HR Generalist Activities, Recruitment, Payroll, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Statutory Compliance, Employee Engagement Activities.
- To coordinate with the entire HOD and understand their manpower requirements and fill the vacancies at the earliest.
- To maintain Employee Attendance and generate salaries through the software.
- Ensures accurate database of staff records, which should be consistently updated.
- Implements and follows through Employees Recognition Programs, i.e. Innovation Award, Honesty Award.
- Ensures a high level of employees delighting activities within the department.
- Recognizes team members for outstanding delivery of employees delight services. To promote usage of employees delight team forms.
- Maintain strong relationship and goodwill with all employees.
- Coordinate with the relevant department for the submission of the evaluation forms before expiry of the probationary period.
- Collects and checks reviewed Staff Attendance records from Dept Heads.
Qualifications for the HR Officer Job
- A higher diploma in human resource Management
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a busy eniviroment
- Good people skills
- Razor sharp training and recruitment skills
- Good at counselling people and dealing with disciplinary matters
- Switched on to what talents are required to meet business needs and trends
- A nose for the right recruitment companies and job sites
go to method of application »
The person will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all Human Capital related subjects.
Are you the one?
Responsibilities for the Group HR Manager Job
- As the Group human resources manager, you must find organizational solutions for problem areas such as staffing and health and safety needs. You must also coordinate the other members of your team to ensure a uniform front.
- You will promote and implement Human Resource values by planning and managing HR programs, directing staff, Leading in the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in Talent Management, Employee Relations, Benefits design and management while being the lead HR business partner for the leadership team and line management in the region.
- You will ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives and the business strategic plan.
- You will need an excellent understanding of how your organisation operates, its business requirements and commercial objectives. You’ll work very closely with all heads of business units and all the departments, and provide an information resource for both employees and senior management.
In addition to the above, you’ll assume overall responsibility for all HR functions such as follows:
- Learning and Development
- Employment and Labour relations
- Performance Management
- Manpower planning and Recruitment
- Organization design
- Technical advice and services to the CEO and all regional heads of business
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Staff Welfare
- You will be reporting to the group C.E.O
- Your direct reports will include HR Managers, HR Business partners and training managers.
Group HR Manager Job Qualifications
- At least 10 yrs.’ professional work experience as a Human Resource professional, 7 of which should be at a senior or similar position
- A bachelor’s degree from a Recognized University
- A Master degree or MBA is and added advantage
- Higher or post graduate diploma in HRM
- HR practicing certificate from IHRM or any other recognized institution
In addition to the above, you should have:
- Outstanding commercial and strategic business insight
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and people management capabilities
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Numerical and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of Kenyan labour laws employment legislation for East African countries
Method of Application
Please send your application to us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.