Caroline Communications Ltd (CCL) has cut a niche in the corporate market by offering high quality Business Communications Skills Training and Coaching services. Since 2009, CCL has assisted numerous professionals to communicate more effectively, boosting their career growth as well as enabling their organizations to reap from better productivity. - See more at: http://publicspeaking.co.ke/about-us#sthash.YXZJ0aGJ.dpuf
Responsibilities for the Drama Teacher Job
- Teaching correct usage of the English language in oral and written communication
- Educating students on proper public speaking skills and written use of English in business
- Exposing students to historical and contemporary literature in English
- Teaching effective and retentive speech reading skills.
- Using alternative teaching strategies to help students progress and learn more effectively.
- Establishing an environment that encourages students to learn, increases their interest in English and holds their attention in a engaging and enlightening fashion.
- Completing all continuing education requirements associated with your position as a CCL coach
- Researching and writing creative articles for our newsletters, documents and delegate hand-outs
Drama Teacher Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Education or Arts in English or performing arts
- Over 1 year teaching experience
- Substantive understanding, and experience in teaching and supervising mature students
- Experience in test/materials development
- Basic computer literacy
- Proposal and report writing skills will be an added advantage
Salary and allowances: Negotiable and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
go to method of application »
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Answer the phone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide accurate information to callers
- Meet and greet persons entering organization and direct the accordingly
- Deal authoritatively with queries from the public and customers
- Record staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Prepare correspondence and office documents
- Receive and sort out mail and deliveries
- Maintain appointment diary manually and electronically
- Organize meeting rooms and catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- File, tidy up and maintain high standards of cleanliness and orderliness
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Over 1 year experience
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply and inventory Management
- Salary and allowances: Negotiable and commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Method of Application
Deadline: Interested candidates should apply to: The HR officer, CCL Training at email@example.com enclosing updated curriculum vitae, testimonials and scans of academic certificates by Wed 18th Jan, 2017.
To start work on: Wednesday 1st Feb, 2017
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.