Delivery Project Executive Job at IBM
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. Wikipedia
- This role ensures client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- They build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW).
- They work with the Project Office and delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM team operations.
- They provide account leadership to the service delivery team and direct teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, implementing resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables.
- They manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization.
- They manage IBM resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization.
- They will act as an escalation point for all Service Delivery Escalations.
- They support the Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability.
- They own quality for service provided by the delivery organization and is responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs), Project Management methodologies, emerging technologies and technical solutions pertaining to client needs should be areas of expertise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large / complex Projects.
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
- PMP and ITIL certifications will be an asset
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IBM career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBMSimilar Jobs
- Consultant at Temenos Group
- Sales Associates at mSurvey
- Intern at Safaricom
- Sales Director at Centrix Africa
- Job Opening at Visa
- Job Openings at Angaza
- E-Commerce Executive at Virtual HR
- Job Vacancies at Dynasoft Business Solutions