Delivery Project Executive Job at IBM
Posted on: 26 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. Wikipedia
- This role ensures client needs are satisfied by constructing partnerships between the Project Office, clients, vendors, and subcontractor organizations, and managing the implementation of these partnerships to ensure positive customer satisfaction.
- They build client satisfaction through formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of application, technical, and business solutions, responding to client requirements as specified in the contract or Statement of Work (SOW).
- They work with the Project Office and delivery organization as a primary point of contact for client needs requirements and expectations with regard to assigned IBM team operations.
- They provide account leadership to the service delivery team and direct teams to develop program, project, product, and business strategies, implementing resulting solutions to meet contract deliverables.
- They manage contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization.
- They manage IBM resources and coordinate client resources to deliver services and solutions to support the client organization.
- They will act as an escalation point for all Service Delivery Escalations.
- They support the Project Executive (PE) in identifying growth opportunities and contract profitability.
- They own quality for service provided by the delivery organization and is responsible for tracking and reporting on service level performance, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs), Project Management methodologies, emerging technologies and technical solutions pertaining to client needs should be areas of expertise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing large / complex Projects.
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
- PMP and ITIL certifications will be an asset
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IBM career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBMSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Oracom Web Solutions
- Senior Credit Controller at Booking.com
- Director at Mastercard
- Sales Representatives at All in One Software EA Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Oracom Web Solutions Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Interswitch East Africa
- Front Desk Associate at Andela
- Job Openings at Seven Seas Technologies Group - 2 Positions