At K.H.I. we see our role as being impartial external facilitators in the transfer of relevant information,knowledge and technical know-how to our client’s organisation. We see ourselves complementing, rather than ever replacing their own internal resources. Therefore,we always aim to integrate our activities with those of our clients in a sensitive,confidential and cost-effective manner. Our services Trade and Business Development Executive Recruitment Training and Development Development Consultancy
Reference No: Ref. No.:282/AJ /FN )
Reporting to the Chief Manager, Transaction the successful candidate’s will manage privatization transactions allocated to them. The Transaction Managers will be required to:
Transaction Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure timely implementation of transactions assigned;
- Create awareness, publicity and advocacy to galvanize support for the Privatization Programme;
- Create and maintain strong relationships and communications linkages with key stakeholders;
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects central to the execution of the transactions assigned;
- Provide secretarial, logistical and coordination services to all transactions assigned;
- Prepare transaction action plans, and the associated budgets;
- Identify required advisory services, develop TORs for advisory assignments and coordinate the procurement processes;
- Monitor privatization transactions and ensure that data required for demonstrating transaction impact and lessons learned is collected, analyzed and integrated into transaction monitoring and evaluation system;
- Conducting research on topical issues relevant to privatization programmes;
- Lead assignments to develop specific technical papers/presentations, manuals and training materials as required; and
- Any other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Transaction Manager Job
- A degree in Commerce, Finance, Economics, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- At least five (5) years progressive experience in investment management/financial advisory services;
- Should provide details of transactions undertaken which best illustrate the candidate’s knowledge and experience in planning and implementation of transactions;
- Should be a visionary, self driven individual with a track record of honesty and integrity;
- Should have outstanding leadership, managerial & organizational skills and the proven ability to lead and manage results oriented teams;
- Should have excellent negotiation, interpersonal and team work skills as well as sound judgment to interpret, analyse and resolve operational problems;
- Should have a clear understanding of the investment and development needs of the country.
go to method of application »
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration, the successful candidate will assist the Manager in management of the Commission’s human resource and administrative services, systems and operations including the following key responsibilities:-
Resposilities for the HR & Admin Officer Job
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in departmental meetings
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate
- Managing staff training and welfare including medical, insurance and other schemes;
- Managing and maintaining staff records and database;
- Coordinating office space utilization ,courier and security services;
- Ensuring effective utilization and maintenance of the Commission’s vehicles;
- Ensuring effective utilization and maintenance of the Commission’s telephone services;
- Preparing and managing leave rosters;
- Ensuring timely renewal of employment contracts;
- Assists in undertaking staff training needs assessment and coordination of staff training;
- Implementing the Commission’s administrative policies and procedures;
- Handling all official travel arrangements, both for local and overseas trips;
- Supervising general support services and ensuring general cleanliness and maintenance of offices;
- Ensuring maintenance of fire- fighting equipment and first-aid kit; and
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participate in performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Undertake employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping; and
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
HR & Admin Officer Job Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification;
- Valid practising licence from IHRM;
- At least 6 years of experience in human resource management and administration.
- Have well developed planning, analytical, communication, presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills:
Method of Application
Send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Do NOT attach Certificates/Testimonials.
State how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Reference No.