Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary strategic, financial and advisory services. RACG offers services across five key areas: – Financial services – Strategic advisory services – Executive search – Real estate & Industries
Service Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Planning & monitoring of equipment commissioning.
- Site visit and audit of installation.
- Resolve customer complaints and manage systems like Divisional Apex Review Team (DART) / Customer
- Interaction Cell (CIC).
- Guarantee period monitoring.
- Validate new design/ components.
- Generate leads for spare parts, retrofit and other service products.
- Liaison with sales and spare parts team to ensure delightful customer experience.
- Collect feedback from customers to provide inputs for new product development.
- Candidate should be ready to travel extensively.
Qualifications for the Service Engineer Job
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical or any other related discipline
with 5 to 8 plus years of experience
- Demonstrated experience handling Boilers/ Chillers/ Air pollution control/ Spares and retrofit/ After-sales service products is required
- Candidate hHaving background of thermal & steam engineering, water and air pollution related products will be an added advantage
- Expertise in Installation and commissioning of boilers/heaters on Oil/gas/solid fuel is required.
- Should be able to interpret engineering drawings
- ERP/Computer operating skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Process & Result Oriented
- Organizing and planning skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills
go to method of application »
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of their service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Work very closely with the Directors and other stake holders.
Responsible for managing the Apartments management team (HOD’s) and overall targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
General Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart. Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s Annual Operating
- Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget. Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded. Closely monitor the business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects, maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the directors and stake holders. Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the directors.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings. A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services. Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions. Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members, manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take directorship of all guest complaints.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning. Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Responsible for Legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, ideally including experience in remote locations, 2 years of which should be on the senior management positions.
go to method of application »
Individually accountable for the financial accounting/ control function in the organization through supervised staff.
Carries overall responsibility for credit management, tax risk management, procurement, and processing of financial transactions and maintenance of financial records.
In addition, the individual will overseeing the Treasury back office function and maintenance of financial records.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the financial control function across the Group.
- Carries overall responsibility for the setting and implementation of credit policy, management of receipts of premium and other revenues and payments of claims and other liabilities.
- Responsible for revenue assurance and determination of revenue recognition policies.
- Contributes to and implements financial strategy.
- Assists in evaluating the financial and business viability of new and existing projects and programmes.
- Responsible for liaising with external auditors and preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with Group accounting policies and IFRS.
- Responsible for compliance with tax, legislative & statutory & other related requirements.
- Ensures the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and practices at a divisional tactical level and to provide guidance and support to the GCFO and management in dealing with all aspects of finance in accordance with such policies and procedures whilst also achieving operational goals and objectives
- Oversees the Procurement function and ensures that the Group adopts the most efficient and cost effective procurement strategy
- Supervise the Treasury function, oversee forecast cash flow forecasting for all entities in the Group, and Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Responsible for the establishment of a sound management information function and ensuring the accuracy of information generated.
- Oversee the development and administering of all procurement related activities for the Group
Qualifications and Experience for the Financial Controller Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business/Actuarial Science.
- MBA, Masters in Finance or equivalent an added advantage
- Professional qualification is Finance – CPA or ACCA qualified.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior Finance role, preferably in Financial Services
- Insurance industry experience an added advantage
- Financial Control
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Oversee the Procurement Function
- Oversee the Treasury Operations Function
- Financial Reporting
- Governance & Compliance
- Team Effectiveness
Method of Application
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to the Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.