At Alternate Doors
we pride ourselves on ensuring both the Employers and the job seekers get what they want in the most professional and efficient manner. ( HASSLE-FREE). As a client(Employer), we believe in ensuring we understand your business and your needs so that we can get the best candidates available for your business, and we will use any means necessary to deliver the best candidates. As a candidate(Job seeker), you will receive open, clear and professional advice and consultancy to ensure you are put forward for the right roles. We will be honest with you so that you are not ‘shoved in’ for a role you haven’t a hope of getting. Similarly, we won’t waste your time with roles that don’t match your profile.
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
Team Leader Job Duties:
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
Sales Executive Job Purpose: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their positionin the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements for the Sales Executive Job
- A Business Related Degree
Responsibilities for the Audit Assistants Job Audit
- Reviewing the job planning schedule and contacting the client to agree the audit time frame and other logistics for the audit.
- Preparing the audit plan for partner approval prior to commencement of the audit.
- Briefing the audit team on the audit plan and allocating the responsibilities to each member on the team
- Carrying out an audit, following the audit plan under the supervision of the partner or audit manager.
- Reviewing the permanent audit file and ensuring that all information is up to date.
- Supervising the audit team and ensuring that the work carried out by the team is in accordance with the plan.
- Adhering to the audit time frame and reporting any delays to the partner oraudit manager, as appropriate.
- Completing the audit file for manager or partner review.
- Clearing outstanding audit queries and finalizing the financial statements, management letter and letter of representation.
- De briefing the audit team and providing feed back on job evaluations on each assignment.
- Following up signed financial statements, letter of representation and management letter from the client.
- Ensuring that progress and final fee notes are raised and assisting in following up payments
- Reviewing the tax file and reconciling the tax account an dividing tax account the audit file
- Ensuring that all outstanding tax matters are adequately brought to the attention of the partner
- Ensuring that tax returns are received from the client and filed on a timely basis
- Reviewing the company secretarial file and registers, and ensuring that all secretarial records are up to date
- Ensuring all outstanding secretarial issues including timely filing of returns are adequately brought to the attention of the partner
- Carrying out any other tasks as may be delegated from time to time.
Audit Assistants Requirements
- CPA III or BCOM/equivalent education with CPA II or its equivalent with more than 3 years continuous experience in a medium sized audit firm
- Computer literate and can demonstrate good use of MS excel including formatting reports and also very good in MS word, MS outlook together with other MS office packages.
- Conversant with quick books and other accounting package and can demonstrate good use and understanding of quick books
- Demonstrate good understanding of all IFRS IAS and ISAs
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Tax law, computation of both corporate, personal taxes and other taxes.
- Demonstrate thorough understand of all statutory deductions and submission.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Company Law and partnership Act and related returns
- Good interpersonal skills
- Smart and with good spoken and written English
- Critical thinker and creative
- Humble and respectful to other and a good team player.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.