If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CoreTEC Systems & Solution
s was founded in 2002.Offering total end to end solutions: ERPs, CBS, CMS, Web Portals, and Document Management & Mobile Solutions. We provide our solutions in a User centric model, committed to delivering on-time on budget. Partnering with leading interactive solution providers around the world, providing our clients with high quality, reliable and affordable solutions.With over 10 years’ experience CoreTEC Systems and Solutions Ltd has been able to curve a position for itself as the market leader in the development, customization and implementation of holistic solutions. We have done this by being able to constantly recognize and adapt to the changing needs and growing demands of our clients by continuously developing and introducing new technological innovations into the market. Our regional Presence spreads from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Nigeria.Growing revenue within organizations is realized through the need of innovative use of technology not just as a communication tool but in the running of normal day to day activities and business processes within the organization.
This role is responsible for the development of innovative solutions as part of the Portals Team. The applicant must demonstrate experienced skill in the development of standardized world class portals for various segments.
Reporting to; Product Development Manager.
Responsibilities for the System Developer Job
- Analyse client requirements.
- Prepare the site structure (site map) and web design.
- Create page templates for every type of the page (home page, solutions, products,)
- Develop and approve online strategy.
- Drive design, content, development & more from the high end, in pursuit of online goals
- Build HTML/CSS page templates or may coordinate with the web designer for this task.
- Develop and implement procedures for ongoing portal revision
- Analyse user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
Qualifications for the System Developer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT/IT
- Four to Five (4-5) years of experience in active development using C# 6 and above, MVC 4 and above, System architecture, MSSQL 2010 and above, UI/UX design, Linq to Sql, REST Web Api (Json) and SOAP.
- Knowledge and experience in Python and Ruby programming, Knowledge in the installation and configuration of ERPs and components like SharePoint, Database Engine, SSRS and Help Services are added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Proficiency
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player and builder
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ethical Conduct
- Leadership skills
- Performance Oriented
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Customer driven
- Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please apply by emailing your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . On the email subject, type the word SYSTEM DEVELOPER- PORTALS, as your email subject title.