If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Sales Coordinator, who will be responsible for providing the necessary support to the field sales team.
Sales Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Back office support to sales team – maintain records of pending order, managing delivery schedules with accuracy, sending required info to customers, co-ordinate accounts related queries, provide MIS reports to sales team.
- Prepare and maintain client database and general communication with client
- Manage important documents and communicate relevant information.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Secure business from both existing and new customers.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Review progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Assist in sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Identify shortcomings in operations and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Requirements for the Sales Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- 4 Years proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good computer skills, exposure in working on SAP would be of added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Key Accounts Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- To achieve sales as per budgets and ensure markets are covered adequately
- Formulated Strategy
- Monitor implementation against strategy
- Manage Implementation against Marketing Plans
- Manage Implementation of promotions activities
- Monitor Implementation of Merchandising Standards
- Recruited and Select Sales Staff
- Manage incentive programs
- Manage implementation of distribution processes in trade
- Manage distribution strategies
Requirements for the Key Accounts Supervisor Job
- A Bachelor’s degree any field with Business Administration
- 3-4 years in Key Accounts/Modern trade
- FMCG background
- Experience in leading Key Account outlets
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG and holds a minimum of diploma in a related field.
Responsibilities for the Security Manager Job
- Prevent theft and damage to company property
- Investigate any alleged or detected theft/fraud, prepare a Management report and give recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ensure regular rotation of sub-contracted security guards.
- Ensure all reported incidents are logged on the occurrence book and reported to the relevant person and proper action tak
- Liaise with the local police on any alleged intrusion into the premises or company/client cargo and follow up the case to conclusion
- Ensure all security procedures are followed by all employees and clients within the premises
- Ensure all access points and control rooms are properly manned
- Ensure all security gadgets/tools/equipment are in good working condition e.g. fence, alarms, CCTV
- Maintain records of all main door keys and safe custody of the same.
- Ensure all items leaving the premises are accompanied by the relevant authorization documents and gate pass.
Security Manager Job Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in security in a supply chain or a related environment
- Personal Attributes
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.