Sales Executive Job at Platinum Credit Limited
Posted on: 17 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Platinum Credit Limited
Platinum Credit Limited
is a credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act. The company, was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies. We deliver cash in 24hours, with minimum bureaucracy and swift customer service.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Promote and sell company products to potential clients
- Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Purely selling Logbook Loans product
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Preferably Certificate/Diploma in business related field. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years in Sales with proven record.
- Previous sales experience of financial products will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload
Method of Application
NB: The positions are Commission based with attractive incentives and bonuses. *All applicants must be based in Nairobi and will work in Nairobi* Qualified candidates send their CV and Application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Platinum Credit LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Caritas Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at KCB Bank Kenya - 4 Positions
- Manager Operations- Stanbic Insurance Agency at Standard Bank Group
- Business Development Manager, Bancassurance at Britam
- Career Opportunities at Co-operative of Bank Kenya
- Career Opportunities at Chai Sacco - 4 Positions
- Career Opportunities at National Bank of Kenya
- Career Opportunities at Britam